To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

no me carga nada

Hola acabo de comenzar a usar bitcomet y hasta ayer funcionaba bien pero esta mañana se ha quedado todo colgado, esta conectado, esta activado, tengo luz verde para la descarga, en fin todo esta bien pero no descarga nada me he leido todo lo que he encontralo en los foros y no me ha solucionado nada alguien podria ayudarme por favor engo el bitcomet o,7 por si vale de algo, bueno se me olvidaba me llamo pepa no me habia presentado lo siento

Hello.

I've just begun to use BitCoemt and, until yesterday, it worked well but, this morning everything just [froze]. It's connected, it's activated, I have the green light for the download... everything is OK but it won't download anything.

I've read everything that I could find in the forums [but] it hasn't solved anything. Could someone please help me. I have BitComet 0.70, if that worth anything.

I forgot, my name is Pepa... I hadn't introduced myself, excuse me.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola, Pepita. ¡Bienvenida a nuestros foros! :)

Bueno, como veo que eres nueva te diré que este foro sólo es para presentarse y no para Soporte Técnico. (No te preocupes que ahora después lo traslado allí. )

Asi que has leído todas nuestras Guías y Tutoriales, ¿eh? ¡Qué rápida, chica. Así se hace.! :)

Bueno, ya sabes que cuando instalas un cliente (ya sea BitComet o cualquier otro), no debes dejarlo "tal cual", ya que nunca le sacarás el máximo rendimiento que puedes. Tienes que configurarlo de acuerdo a la configuración específica de tu sistema.

En fin, cuando tengas alguna pregunta, primero tienes que proporcionar lo que consideramos Esencial y poder incluir la máxima cantidad de información detallada (resultados de pruebas de velocidad, los ajustes que estás usando, qué Tutorial/es has seguido, etc.) posible - cuanta más mejor.

Un saludo.

cassie :)

Hello, Pepita. Welcome to our forums! :)

Well, since I see that you're new I'll tell you that this forum is only for introducing yourself and not for Tech Support. (Don't worry, I'll move it over there, afterwards.)

So you've read all of our Guides and Tutorials, eh? That's fast, girl! Way to go! :)

Well, as you know, whenever you install a new client (whether it be BitComet or any other), you should not leave it "as is" (default settings), as you will never be able to get the maximum performance out of it that you can. You will have to configure it, in accordance to your own specific system's setup.

Anyway, whenever you have a question, you first have to provide what we consider the Essentials and be able to include the maximum amount of detailed information (speed test results, the settings that you're using, which Tutorial/s you have followed, etc.) possible - the more, the better.

Regards.

cassie :)