To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

necesito ayuda para abrir los puertos version 1.11

hola tengo la version 1.11 utilizo adsl con un router countrend 5361 el sistema operativo y el cortafuegos es windows XP necesito saber los puertosTCP yUDP de esta version de bitcomet para poder abrirlos muchas gracias

Hello.

I have BitComet v. 1.11. I use an ADSL connection with a Comtrend 5361 router. My OS and firewall are Windows XP.

I need to know which are the TCP and UDP ports for this version of BitComet, so that I can open them.

Thank you very much.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola, petris.

Te sugiero que sigas todos y cada uno de los pasos de esta Guía, sin saltarte ninguno (especialmente los de establecer una IP estática), para ayudarte.

Los puertos no son como un tesoro escondido que tienes que buscar y encontrar. Más bien son como un antojo/número favorito que tú escoges y asignas. Da igual cuál sea, con que caiga dentro de un cierto rango (esto, aún así, es opcional, pero recomendado). ¿Que no sabes cual usar? Pues yo te doy uno (al azahar)... 65432. ¡Ya está! Usa ese mismo... :)

Cuando vayas a efectuar los pasos de la citada Guía, ten en cuenta que BitComet usa un sólo puerto - no todo un rango.

Si sigues teniendo dudas/problemas, vuelve aquí y describe (con sumo detalle) lo ocurrido.

Un saludo.

cassie :)

Hello, petris.

I suggest that you follow each and every one of the steps in this Guide, without skipping any of them (specially the ones about establishing a static IP), to help you.

The ports are not like some hidden treasure that you have to search for and find. They're more like a favourite number that you choose and assign. It doesn't matter which one it is, as long as it falls within a certain range (even though this, in itself, is optional, but recommended). You don't know which to choose? I'll give you one (at random)... 65432. That's it! Use that very one... :)

When you go to follow the steps in said Guide, bear in mind that BitComet uses one single port - not an entire range.

If you still have doubts/problems, come back here and describe (with utmost detail) what has happened.

Regards.

cassie :)

hola veras la cuestion es que yo llamo al operador para abrir el puerto, por que yo no tengo ni idea y cada vez que toco algo la preparo :rolleyes: , y me dice que necesia saber cual es el TCP y cual el UDP los dos que sin eso no me puede abrir los puertos necesito que me digas TCP es tal y UDP es tal los dos me comprendes?

Hi.

Let's see. The thing is that I called the [iSP] to open the port, because I have no idea and every time that I touch something, I mess up :rolleyes:. They tell me that they need to know which is the TCP and which the UDP, both. That without that, they can't open my ports. I need you to tell me "TCP is this" and "UDP is that". Both. Do you understand me?

necesito que me digas TCP es tal y UDP es tal los dos me comprendes?

Te entiendo perfectamente pero me temo que tú a mí, no.

A ver... sí, tú puedes llamar a Telefónica y pedirles que te abran el puerto de escucha para el TCP y el UDP (usan el mismo puerto, cada uno, tal y como te indiqué arriba). Eso sería lo facilito. Pero no te va a durar por mucho tiempo.

Me explico. Al tener una conexión dinámica (como la mayoría de nosotros), tu dirección IP va a cambiar a menudo (cada vez que reinicies tu PC, cada vez que a Telefónica le dé la gana, cada vez que la 'licencia' de la misma caduque, etc.) - y todo esto, sin tú darte cuenta. (Puede hasta cambiar, en mitad de una sesión, sin tú percatarte.)

El propósito de abrir un puerto de escucha en tu rúter y en todos y cada uno de tus cortafuegos ("firewall", en inglés), es para que otros usuarios puedan iniciar contacto contigo. (Cuando tienes el puerto de escucha cerrado/bloqueado, sólo puedes iniciar contacto tú - ellos te contestan.) A estos usuarios (los que te llaman primero a ti) se les llaman 'Remotos' ("Remote"). El Rastreador ("Tracker") envía una lista de usuarios que están interesados en intercambiar piezas de un mismo archivo, en el cual figura tu número de puerto de escucha y tu dirección IP. Mientras dicha dirección siga siendo la misma, los usuarios 'Remotos' podrán llamarte a tí, y tú contestarles.

Sin embargo, en cuanto tu dirección IP cambie, esos usuarios Remotos ya no podrán 'localizarte' en esa dirección y a través de ese puerto. El resultado será que sólo podrás iniciar el contacto. De ahí que necesitas crear una dirección IP estática. No te molestes en llamar a tu ISP para que ellos te lo hagan, porque te van a decir que para eso tienes que suscribirte a otro tipo de conexión (mucho más cara, por supuesto). No es necesario, en tu caso, créeme. Por eso te dije que siguieras la Guía nuestra para abrir el puerto de escucha y crear una dirección IP estática (ver enlace en mi firma).

No tener un puerto de escucha abierto, no significa que BitComet no vaya a funcionar. Funcionará... pero mucho más lento de lo que podría (ídem para cualquier otro programa de p2p y hasta e-Mule, por cierto). ¿Que no te atreves a hacerlo tú mismo? ¡Atrévete, hombre, que no es tan difícil como aparenta! Eso si, olvídate de abrir todo un rango de puertos y inhabilitar todos tus cortafuegos. Eso sería un suicidio informático, exponiéndote a todo tipo de invasión por malware (incluyendo, pero no limitado a, todo tipo de víruses), en cuestión de minutos.

Recomiendo que leas, leas y leas. ¿Que te surgen dudas/problemas? Para eso estamos... para ayudarte.

Un saludo. :)

I need you to tell me "TCP is this" and "UDP is that". Both. Do you understand me?

I understand you perfectly but I'm afraid that you didn't understand me.

Let's see... yes, you can call Telefónica and ask them to open your listen post for TCP and UDP (each one uses the same port as pointed out above). That would be the easiest. But it's not going to last a very long time.

Let me explain myself. Having a dynamic connection (like the majority of us), your IP address is going to change often (each time that you reboot your PC, each time that Telefónica feels like it, when the 'lease' expires, etc.) - and all of this, without you noticing it. (It can even change in mid-session, without you being aware of it.)

The purpose of opening a listen port in your router, and in each and every one of your firewalls, is so that other users can initiate contact with you. (When you have your listen port closed/blocked, only you can initiate contact - they will answer.) These users (the ones that call you first) are called "Remote". The Tracker sends out a list of users that are interested in exchanging pieces of the same file, in which your listen port number and IP address appear. While said address remains the same, the Remote users will be able to call you and you answer them back.

However, as soon as your IP address changes, these Remote users won't be able to locate you anymore, at that address and through that port. The result will be that only you will be able to initiate contact. Hence the reason for having to create a static IP address. Don't bother to call your ISP, asking that they do it for you, because they'll tell you that, in order to do that, you'll have to subscribe to a different type of connection (much more expensive, of course). It's not necessary, in your case, believe me. That's why I said for you to follow the Guide for opening your listen port and establishing a static IP address (see link in my signature).

Not having an open listen port doesn't mean that BitComet will not work. It will work... but a lot slower than what it could (ditto for any other p2p program and even e-Mule, by the way). That you don't dare do it yourself? Be brave, man, it's not as difficult as it seems! Oh yes, forget about opening an entire range of ports and disabling all of your firewalls. That would be computer suicide, exposing yourself to all sorts of invasions by malware (including, but not limited to, viruses), in a matter of minutes.

I recommend that you read, read and read. That you have doubts/problems? That's what we're here for... to help you.

Regards. :)