To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

problemas con conexion plc

tengo cable telefónoca 10 Mb inicialmente con conexión wifi y me funcionaba todo bien. conseguí cambiar a ip fija y abrir el puerto de escucha gracias a vuestro tutorial y el bitcomet me descargaba bastante bien.

el problema es que se me iba el wifi con bastante frecuencia creo que porque tengo al lado de casa un parque móvil de policía y realizan barridos. así que decidí cambiarme la conexion e instalé plc que me funcionan de puta madre pero desde entonces me es imposible dejar ip fija (no me detecta la red salvo que pase a dinámica) y tampoco abrir el puerto. creo que con los plc me cambia la ip por una herramienta de seguridad que tienen.

alguien me puede ayudar?

mis datos:

cable 10 Mb telefónica

router Zyxel_P-2302HWUDL-P1 Firmware V3.60(AUH.0)b19

plc sitecom 85 Mbps Homeplug Kit LN-514 con utilidad de seguridad ln-500

windows vista 64 service pack 2

bitcomet 1.19

karspersky 2010 v 9.0.0.736 con firewall abierto para el bitcomet

I have 10 Mb cable with Telefónica, initially with a WiFi connection, and everything was working fine. I managed to change to a Static IP and open the listen port, thanks to your tutorial, and BitComet downloaded quite well.

The problem was that I would lose the WiFi [connection] quite frequently, I think, because there is a mobile police station next door,and they do 'sweeps'. So, I decided to change my connection and I installed PLC, which work terrific. However, since then, it is impossible for me to maintain a static IP (it won't detect the network, unless I change it to dynamic) and I also can't open the port. I think that with the PLCs, my IP is changed [?] for a security tool that they have.

Can someone help me?

My specifications:

10 Mb cable, with Telefónica

Zyxel_P-2302HWUDL-P1 router, Firmware V3.60 (AUH.0) b19

Sitecom PLC 85 Mb/s Homeplug Kit LN-514, with an In-500 Security Utility

Windows Vista 64, SP2

BitComet 1.19

Kaspersky 2010 (v 9.0.0.736), with firewall [exception?] open for BitComet

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

So, what was your static IP before and what IP do you get now when you leave your computer's interface on automatic configuration?

(Post a result of an ipconfig /all command.)

Better yet, tell us exactly what is the physical configuration of your network now. (I'm assuming that you have connected your router to your PLC device and also your PC to the other PLC device on the other end. Is it so?)

What other devices are on your network - be it PLC or Ethernet - and how are they linked?

Do your PLC devices come with an electronic manual? If yes post it here so we can take a look at it.

You need to determine first who is assigning the IP of your computer now and how is this done (i.e. if your PLC devices act as simple bridges or they are Layer 3 aware).

Entonces, ¿cuál era tu IP estática antes y cuál IP obtienes ahora, cuando dejas la interfaz de tu PC en modo de configuración automática? (Adjunta un resultado de un comando/orden de ipconfig /all .)

Mejor aún, dinos exactamente cuál es la configuración exacta de tu red ahora.(Asumo que tienes conectado tu rúter a tu dispositivo PLC y, también, tu PC al dispositivo PLC al otro extremo. ¿Es así?)

What other devices are on your network - be it PLC or Ethernet - and how are they linked?

¿Vienen tus PLCs con un manual electrónico? De ser así, adjúntalo aquí, para que podamos mirarlo.

Lo primero que tienes que determinar es quién te está asignando la IP de tu PC ahora y de qué forma (es decir, si tu PLCs están actuando como sencillos puentes, o si están en modo 'Layer 3 aware').

Your description seems to indicate that you are trying to establish the static IP address in the wrong place, between your router and PLC. This will not work and you must configure the WAN side of your router as PLC tells you to -- almost certainly be with a dynamic IP.

Where you need the static address is between your computer and the LAN side of your router. what you should be changing is the network settings on your computer, and not the network settings on the router.

Tu descripción parece indicar que estás intentando establecer la dirección IP estática en el sitio equivocado, entre tu rúter y PLC. Esto no va a funcionar y deberías configurar la parte WAN de tu rúter como el PLC te indica... casi seguro será una IP dinñamica.

Donde necesitas tener la dirección estática es entre tu PC y la parte LAN de tu rúter. Lo que deberías intentar cambiar es la configuración de red de tu PC, y no la configuración de red en el rúter.

• 2 weeks later...

Hola marg11lo:

Posiblemente hayas provocado un conflicto entre la nueva IP estatica que has agregado y los valores que Windows otorga a estas.

Te aconsejaria para ello hacr una limpieza (reseteo) de estas y asignar tu IP estatica desde cero.. para ello te dejo aqui unos pasos muy sencillos que prodrian ayudarte.

CABIAR IP ESTATICA

1 - Vamos al boton inicio de Windows y pulsamos ejecutar.

2 - Alli escribimos "cmd" y enter.

3 - Ahora estamos en la consola de "DOS", escribimos "ipconfig /release", esto deja nuestra IP en nula.

4 - Luego apagamos en modem, por lo general tiene botom de encendido y apagado, sino simplemente desenchufarlo.

5 - Todavia en la consola escribimos "ipconfig /renew", esto nos renueva la IP y al estar apagado en modem nos da una IP por defecto de Windows.

6 - Seguimos en la consola y ahora encendemos (o enchufamos) el modem, despues escibimos "ipconfig /release", que deja la IP nula otra vez.

7 - Seguido de esto escibimos "ipconfig /renew", lo que nos deberia dar una nueva IP distinta a la que teniamos al comenzar.

{{ Atención es importante seguir todos los pasos al pie de la letra. }}

Espero que esto te pueda servir de ayuda.

©Un saludo,问候

Hello marg11lo:

It's possible that you have created a conflict between the new static IP that you've added and the values that Windows gives them.

I would suggest that you do a clean up (reset) of them and assign your static IP from scratch... to do so, here are some very simple steps which may help you.

CHANGE STATIC IP

1 - We go to the Windows Start button and click on Execute/[Run].

2 - Once there, we type "cmd" and Enter.

3 - Now we are in the "DOS" console/[mode?], and we type "ipconfig /release" - this leaves our IP as null.

4 - Then, we turn off our modem - in general, it will have an On/Off button, if not, simply unplug it.

5 - While still in the mode, we write "ipconfig /renew". This will refresh the IP and, since the modem is turned off, will give us a Windows default IP.

6 - We continue in the same mode and now turn the modem ON (or plug it back in). Afterwards, we write "ipconfig /release", which makes the IP null, again.

7 - Then, we write "ipconfig /renew" , which should give us a new IP, different from the one that we had at the beginning.

{{ Attention: It's important to follow all of the steps, to the letter. }}

I hope that this may be of help to you.

©Regards,问候