To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Login with CometID

Lucy26

I cannot log into my bitcomet. Everytime I try it says connecting to server or logging in. Had purchased the 10gb vip package and cannont use it without logging into my cometid. I can log into the site using my sign in data just not bitcomet. Please help. Kinda new at this and not very knowledgeable when it comes to these things.

Hi, are you using any kind of IP filtering program such as peerguardian/peerblock? The problem you report is usually due to the IP address of the cometID server being blocked by third party software.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nie podoba mi się to niedobre tłumaczenie o jakiś siewnikach.

Edmund, If you want to post in this forum you're going to have to use English language. Your spelling and grammar don't have to be perfect, but please do the best you can. If you're more fluent in Spanish or romanian, we do have sections where those languages are allowed too.

Thank you for your understanding.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

when i clack Apply now to choose

VIP Services List i choose

VIP Services List than it appear this :

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10340] You do not have permission to view this topic.

Useful Links

...please help me activate my VIP!!!...

Edited by cassie
Changed font size (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I've fixed the permissions problem, this is the topic the page was linking to...

http://www.cometforums.com/topic/12795943-vip-free-trial-requirement-lowered-to-40000/

The reason you were linked to this topic is because you don't have the required 40,000 points needed to get a free trial

• 2 weeks later...

No, I don't think we understand what you mean.

"I mean you be safe and secret IP address for personal information in bitcomt torrent"

What do you mean by "safe" and "secret IP"

As far as your personal information, bitcomet cannot give any of your information to anyone.

I also don't know what you mean by "bitcomet torrent"

When you download any torrent with any client (not just bitcomet), you're making connections with many other users to trade pieces, you cannot trade pieces with someone if they don't know your IP address.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

I am using Bitcomet 1.37 64 bit. Pop ups are getting opened whenever bit comet is opened asking for 'Do you want to open or save this file?'. Could not able to login with this.

My OS is Windows 7 home premium 64 bit. Please help me out.

I'm not sure I understand your question, can you post a screenshot of this popup so we can see what program is generating it?