To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

CometID Score Compensation

Lucy26

Dear all,

The CometID server was being upgraded from 18th of Nov., GMT 4am to 19th of Nov., GMT 4am.

Users' points were not recorded during these 12 hours. In order to compensate your contribution, the team has added 120 points to every BitComet account.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your support.

The BitComet Team

Just a question on the CometID Score:

1. When I took a look at the detail score, all the daily scores prior to 19-Nov are not shown. Does this mean only scores from 19-Nov onwards will be shown?

2. The max score is 120points per 24 hour. I suppose the 24hour period follows the server time. In this respect, may we know which time zone is the server time? eg GMT? GMT+8? or which time zone?

Thanks

@ imperia:

Can you please PM me your username? I'll ask my teammate to check for you.

@ ku056:

Yes the scoring log was eliminated, you can now only see scores since 19th of Nov.

This bonus 120 points was separate from the maximum 120 points, which means users can earn 120 points in a day even they received extra 120 points.

The server time is in UTC.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Question:

Although the max is 120 Points per 24H, does the extra get carried over to the next 24H?

Lets say I uploaded 2GB within 24H and I was logged on for more then 10 hours, do I get the 120 points for the first 24H and then the other 100 points on the next 24H or do I just get a one time 120 points?

Thanks

• 4 months later...