To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

"SUPER" a freeware multimedia converter

shekofte

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

i found it is a very attractive tool with a lots of functions and i decided to share it with you for some help on it ...

first of all i can't install it on windows seven but i can do that in xp ...

after installation i noticed it works very slow and in the end terminates with error !

in other word none of its function don't work for me !

now i am confused whether i made a mistake or the software has problem ?

please if you tried it guide me on this ?

Super is a GUI (graphical user interface) designed to control other programs, so you can't install it alone without the programs it's designed to control. I've also read that there are some major bugs with the latest build, but I'm going to decline making any comment on it since I don't use, nor plan on using it.

You can find more info here...

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/SUPER

I have had similar issues with it and have stopped using Super. "AlltoAVI" is a similar GUI frontend, and I've had increasing problems with it too, so I suspect the problem is in the back-end programs. Knowing that is exactly zero help, though.

Hola shekofte:

Hello, shekofte.

Sería interesante saber exactamente para qué tipo de función deseas el convertidor que solicitas.

It would be interesting to know what type of function you want the converter you're asking about for.

Me explico, si lo que deseas es un convertidor para juegos tipo PSP, Xbox, etc.. , o bien para convertir meramente películas, música, etc.

What I mean is, if what you want is a converter for games (PSP, Xbox, etc.), or for merely converting movies, music, etc. .

Desgraciadamente, pocos convertidores,( por no decir ninguno), engloban las dos opciones, por lo que debes tener un convertidor para según qué tipo de aplicación quieras usar

Unfortunately, few converters (almost none) handle both options, so you should have a converter in accordance to the type of application you want to use.

Si lo que necesitas es para los diferentes archivos de video, (avi,Xvid,mpeg (*.mpg), mkv, flv, mp4, etc etc… ), te aconsejo un convertidor sencillo y muy rápido, valido tanto para Xp, Windows Vista y Windows 7, como el Any Video Convert.

If what you need is for the different video files (avi, Xvid, mpeg (*.mpg), mkv, flv, mp4, etc., etc… ), I suggest a simple and very fast converter, valid for XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, such as Any Video Convert.

Observarás que es un convertidor sencillísimo de usar de fácil entendimiento y verdaderamente rápido.

You'll see that it's a really simple-to-use, easy to understand and truly fast converter.

Ahora bien, si lo que buscas es un convertidor para juegos, este dependerá para que tipo de consola necesites.

Now, then, if what you're looking for is a converter for games, it will depend on what type of console you need it for.

Aquí te dejo algunas especificaciones y sus enlaces de descarga ( totalmente revisados y libres de virus. )

I'll leave you some specifications and their download links (totally scanned and virus-free).

Any Video Converter 3.1.2.0 (Freeware Version)

4_any_1.jpg

Any Video Converter es una utilidad para convertir vídeos entre diversos formatos, con el propósito principal de poder disfrutarlos en tu dispositivo portátil (iPod, PSP, teléfono móvil...).

Any Video Converter is a Utility used to convert videos to diverse formats, with the main purpose of being able to enjoy them on your portable device (iPod, PSP, mobile/cell phone...).

Any Video Converter tiene soporte para los formatos más populares, como DivX, XviD, MOV, WMV, MPEG o AVI, convirtiéndolos fácil y rápidamente a MPEG-4 para su visualización en dispositivos portátiles de vídeo o codificadores TDT que actualmente incorporan conexión USB e incluso tarjetas SD.

Any Video Converter supports most of the more popular formats, such as DivX, XviD, MOV, WMV, MPEG o AVI, easily and quickly converting them to MPEG-4, for visualization on portable video devices or DVB-T/ATSC encoders that actually incorporate a USB connection and even SD cards.

La conversión en Any Video Converter se realiza mediante una serie de perfiles ya predefinidos, aunque el programa también permite que añadas perfiles personalizados. Es rápido y muy fácil de usar.

With Any Video Converter, the conversion is done via a series of profiles already predefined, although the program also allows you to add personalized profiles. It's fast and very easy to use.

Descargar:/Download: Any Video Converter

PSP Video 9 6.00

Convierte AVI y MPG a vídeo compatible con tu PSP

Converts AVI and MPG to a video compatible with your PSP.

psp-video-9-5-04-1.png

PSP Video 9 es una aplicación destinada a convertir los formatos tradicionales de vídeo para PC como AVI y MPG a formato específico para PSP.

PSP Video 9 is an application designed to convert traditional PCAVI and MPG, to a format specific to PSP.

En pocos minutos podrás disponer de un nuevo archivo compatible con tu consola. También permite pasar directamente esos vídeos a tu PSP si la tienes conectada a tu ordenador.

In few minutes, you'll have a new file that is compatible with your console. It also allows these videos to be directly placed into your PSP, if you have it connected to your computer.

Además, podrás configurar todos los aspectos de la conversión para adecuar el proceso a la calidad final de vídeo que quieres tener y con unas características específicas.

Also, you'll be able to configure all of the aspects of the conversion, in order to adequate/taylor the process to the end-quality and specific characteristics you desire.

El programa posee una interfaz muy bien diseñada y bastante organizada por lo que no supondrá ningún problema incluso para los menos acostumbrados a este tipo de aplicaciones.

The program has a well-designed and quite well-organized interface, which will not pose any sort of problem for even those who are less accustomed to these types of applications.

Descargar:/Download: PSP Video 9 6.00

Free Video to Nintendo Converter

FreeVideotoNintendoConverter_big.png

Free Video to Nintendo Converter es un programa gratuito que permite a los usuarios convertir sus videos almacenados en el ordenador para visualizarlos en la Nintendo Wii. El programa es muy fácil de usar, solo hay que agregar los videos y elegir la calidad con la que van a salir. A mayor calidad, mayor espacio en la tarjeta SD.

Free Video to Nintendo Converter is a free program that allows users to convert their computer-stored videos and watch them on the Nintendo Wii. The program is very easy to use, you just have to add the videos and choose the output's end quality. The higher the quality, the more space used in the SD card.

Free Video to Nintendo Converter soporta los formatos de video más comunes como .avi, .ivf, .div, .divx, .ogv, .mpg, .mpeg, .mpe, .mp4, .m4v, .wmv, .asf, .mov, .qt, .ts, .mts, .m2t, .m2ts, .mod, .tod, .3gp2, .3gpp, .3gp, .3g2, .dvr-ms, .vro, .flv, f4v, .amv, .rm, .rmm, .rv, .rmvb, .mkv.

Free Video to Nintendo Converter supports the more common video formats, such as .avi, .ivf, .div, .divx, .ogv, .mpg, .mpeg, .mpe, .mp4, .m4v, .wmv, .asf, .mov, .qt, .ts, .mts, .m2t, .m2ts, .mod, .tod, .3gp2, .3gpp, .3gp, .3g2, .dvr-ms, .vro, .flv, f4v, .amv, .rm, .rmm, .rv, .rmvb, .mkv.

Descargar:/Download: Free Video to Nintendo Converter

XBox 360 Video Converter

1-xbox-converter6.gif

XBox 360 Video Converter es un convertidor de videos para XBox 360 gratuito que convierte archivos de video, videos de YouTube, películas y DVDs para que puedas reproducirlos en tu XBox 360.

XBox 360 Video Converter is a free games convertor for XBox 360, that converts video files, YouTube videos, movies and DVDs, so that you can play them on you XBox 360.

Este software puede convertir todo tipo de videos (avi, divx, xvid, flv, x264, vob, mpeg, DVD's, YouTube, etc.), en el formato de video requerido por el XBox 360 (MPEG-4, H.264).

This software can convert all types of video (avi, divx, xvid, flv, x264, vob, mpeg, DVD's, YouTube, etc.), to the video format required by XBox 360 (MPEG-4, H.264).

Descargar: /Download: XBox 360 Video Converter

Por ultimo te dejo aquí un convertidor (Para todo). Sobre este convertidor no puedo decirte gran cosa puesto que no lo he usado nunca.

Lastly, I leave you here a converter for everything. I can't tell you very much about this converter, as I have never used it.

COnvertidor PCHand Media Pro (PCHand Media Converter Pro) 2.2.0

overview-converter.jpg

PCHand Media Converter Pro es un convertidor todo en uno de archivos multimedia y extractor de DVD. Este convertidor de video y extractor de DVD puede extraer rápidamente DVDs y convertir videos convencionales o HD a los formatos más populares, tales como AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV,3GP, MPEG, H.264/AVC MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MKV, MP3, AAC, AC3, M4A y formatos de video HD que se pueden reproducir en iPod, iPhone, iPhone4, iOS 4,iPad, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Pocket PC, Blackberry, Teléfonos Móviles, Zune, Creative Zen y Archos.

PCHand Media Converter Pro is an all-in-one nultimedia files converter and DVD extractor. This video converter and DVD extractor can extract DVDs quickly and convert conventional videos or HD to the more popular formats, such as AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV,3GP, MPEG, H.264/AVC MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MKV, MP3, AAC, AC3, M4A and HD video formats that can be played on iPod, iPhone, iPhone4, iOS 4, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Pocket PC, Blackberry, Mobile/Cell Phones, Zune, Creative Zen and Archos.

Descargar: /Download: PCHand Media Converter Pro

Todos ellos son totalmente libres y compatibles para: Windows XP,Windows Vista, Windows 7

All of them are totally free and compatible with: Windows XP,Windows Vista, Windows 7

Disponibles en Ingles y Español

Available in English and Spanish

Espero haberte servido de ayuda.

I hope to have been of help.

©Saludos,问候

©Regards,问候

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

• 2 years later...