[codeC] fix the bugs in rm decoder

MPCSTAR v5.1 (2011.04.29)

[PLAYER] new skin: Black

[PLAYER] improve switching effect of compact mode and full-screen mode

[PLAYER] support custom colors of text and background of play list in skin

[PLAYER] support custom action of Ctrl + mouse wheel

[codeC] support mov files from Canon DSLR cameras

[codeC] improve stability of VSFilter

Please feel free to try this version, and leave your feedback, suggestions, and bug reports here.

All previous versions of MPCStar can be found here.

Regards,

The BitComet Team

• 3 weeks later...

We are aware of this and from our forum staff testing and members reports, we believe this is due to codecs installed on your computer.

This is not 100% certain, and I cannot speak for the development team, but I personally believe mpcstar should co-exist with existing codecs, so I consider it a bug, but if you have installed any codec packs, such as K-Lite, then if you remove them it should work correctly.

We've had reports that the CCCP codec pack doesn't exhibit this symptom.

However it might be a better option to revert back to mpcstar version 4.9 and check the release notes when a new version releases to see if this has been addressed.

• 2 years later...

i am huge fan of mpc star player and i think it is better than vlc player than why are you not working and making it more batter and stable with new formats sir i really want to use new mpc star with new great features and any how thank you for this great product for free love this player. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

i am huge fan of mpc star player and i think it is better than vlc player than why are you not working and making it more batter and stable with new formats sir i really want to use new mpc star with new great features and any how thank you for this great product for free love this player. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Unfortunately freeware development is difficult to sustain. I know BitComet has no plans to abandon MPCstar, but it does seem that development has been stalled. Free projects like this and BitComet are nice, but we all have our day jobs that pay the bills and that has to come first.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...