To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Anonymous download stuck at the Preparing stage

sharayde

Hi,

It has been preparing for over 24 hours. Magnet link is :-

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:VHHOUQG4SFBTBR2JQS5TPW7QHJFUS4V2&dn=Red%20Dwarf&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.thepiratebay.org%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.thepiratebay.org%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&xl=18576762539

The torrent is seeded and works fine if I start the download without VIP. I am trying to get set up as a Beta tester so have set this up as a test.

Had a similar thing with another torrent although I did abandon that one as I found there were no seeders for it.

I am running v1.28 on an ADSL connection running at about 5Mb. The client is fine for torrents downloaded normally.

post-56273-1311843648299.jpg

I am having the same issue with all torrents I try to use anonymous with. Other torrents work fine in the same bitcomet client interface. I have two well seed torrents that have done nothing but "preparing", over 48 hours...

I guess we need to hear from people that have Anonymous VIP working for them and see if we can figure out why it works for them and not for us.

Or maybe we can get word back from the Tech team if there is an issue with Anonymous VIP at the moment.

And of course it is still in Beta testing anyway :-)

Edited by sharayde (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

I'll submit this task to development.

Hopefully the cause for some tasks hanging in the preparing stage can be tracked down and fixed soon.

Can you explain me thay's happening