To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

i would like free trial vip acceleration

diejel

If you have a score of 40,000 points, then you can get a free trial. If not, you'll have to wait until you have sufficient points, or until the limit is further reduced.

If you have a score of 40,000 points, then you can get a free trial. If not, you'll have to wait until you have sufficient points, or until the limit is further reduced.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I am about to reach 40,000 score. I was wondering if it automatically switches to free vip or do I have to make a post/notify a staff about it?

The free trial can be ordered at vip.bitcomet.com, but I don't recommend trying it until the current issues are resolved. You're best to wait till it comes out of beta testing, or until you see some posts in the forum that it's been working for all members.

• 1 month later...

Before you worry about your points level or anything else, you should actually read what's been posted and recommended. If you need me to repeat it, then I'll make it simple.

Wait until VIP is working and stable before you try it!!!

If you insist on trying it now, then don't complain here if it isn't able to help you.

• Like 1

we tried offering them with no limit at all... and no one was happy. Imagine if McDonalds gave free hamburgers to all and there was 100,000 people standing in line and they can only make 1000 hamburgers every 6 hours, and the line keeps getting longer and longer, and pretty soon not even paying or free customers can get something to eat and no one is happy.

A limit of 80,000 was imposed until things settled down, then was reduced to 40,000. There is no point in further reductions until the system is stable.

There is a free trial, but we had problems with too many users trying to use it all at once, so we had to restrict free users to a high score level. We do want to make the free trial available to everyone, but not until we have enough servers that the users will have a positive experience. You will need 40,000 points to activate the free trial

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Sorry but I don't understand what will happened when I active the VIP acceleration it can speed download speed however my download in my counter is limited

I have 110 KB/s and it is fixed not increase.

So if I active this the download will reach my limited speed 110KB/s to high?

Please anyone tell me what the speed Wii become after the active? :D

And thanks. And I am very sorry for bad English as me form Egypt :)

:)

Edited by sco4ield (see edit history)