To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Cannot login and Sync?

I've problem logging on CometMarks to sync my bookmarks on my home computer...

It works fine on my office computer...

The logo on the browser shows orange in color....

but in Settings, it shows in Gray...

When I key in the Username and Password, and pressed "Synchronize Now"....

Nothing happen?

And, when I re-open the settings.... the Username and Password disappeared...

Please advise... Thanks.

Edited by fredykhor (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Yes same here as well, though trying to log into the main mycometmarks site doesn't work. I have tried to advise the site admins, webmasters, etc. but NOONE responses or does anything else!! I am annoyed about this fact, but it seems that noone is concerned that people are UNABLE to login and get their bookmarks!

There is an ERROR on the my.cometmarks.com page, which NEEDS to be looked at and fixed, as far I can tell this is the reason WHY noone is able to get a hold of their bookmarks.

I would like to try and review the bookmarks I have, due to security and privacy concerns, but as I am unable to access them due to this idiotic issue, I am unable to ensure that there is no security or privacy issues in my cometmarks!!

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!

ADMINS, WEBMASTERS, ETC. OF COMETMARKS.COM PLEASE RESOLVE THESE ISSUES AS YOUR USERS CANNOT DO ANYTHING NOR CAN THEY SIGNIN!!

It was announced a few years ago that duo to an unrealistic release rate of new firefox versions that cometbird and cometmarks development had to be paused and although we all had hoped it could resume the official announcement that the projects were stopped indefinitely was made over a year ago. We recommend you switch to another browser that is currently being updated but do to user requests we have kept the software available for those who understand the risk and still want to use it.