To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

[New] BitComet 1.31 has been released

zerojinn

Dear all,

The latest version of BitComet has just been released, you're all welcomed to download it from the official website.

Changelog

v1.31 2011.12.12

GUI Improved: save the heights of task list pane and Torrent History pane separately

GUI Improved: keep the tasks which occur downloading error together when sort task list by state

GUI Improved: add confirm dialog when restore the display of hidden torrents in Peer Share list

GUI Bugfix: Auto-Shutdown at specified time does not work

GUI Bugfix: open URL using system default browser instead of IE

GUI Bugfix: torrent file icon should not use the program icon

GUI Bugfix: when adding new Torrent, all files will be downloaded instead of only selected

GUI Bugfix: task position in the task list should not be changed when press Home/End

GUI Bugfix: the setting of View - Task list - Show filter does not work when program starts

Core Bugfix: handle torrent file not using UTF-8 encoding

based on v 1.30

Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback here.

Thank you for your support.

The BitComet Team

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am having a Window 7 64 Bits Labtop. Can anyone help or

show me the firewall configaration for the Macfee. I have search

all over but it draw blank.

Hope anyone with a kind heart can help this old man but young

at heart to help configure. Windows 7. I manage to download what I need, Now since,

I upgraded to Window 7, I'am having this problems. Thanks

for your help anyway. :)

I truly discommend any and all 3rd-party firewalls for the majority of users. THe built-in windows firewall is entirely adequate for all normal purposes, and all of the 3rd-party firewalls train you to ignore threats. You really should uninstall Macafee and just go with the Windows firewall.

BitComet will automatically configure the Windows firewall for you. See the Connection pane in the program options.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why do I see a post/announcement here stating that BitComet 1.31 is available, yet the update checker says I have the most up-to-date version at 1.30?

I was without internet for about a month, which is why it took so long for me to notice that there was an announcement.

Edited by bairstow (see edit history)