To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Stretch To Window

dammage7

Hello!

I wonder if I have a folder with an old TV series, let's say 12 episodes / 12 files; how do I keep them all Stretched to Window, without the need to click Video > Zoom Video for each file?

Sometimes it works...I dunno by itself or do I click some settings without I notice!

Thank you in advanced.

stretchtowindow.jpg

There isn't a way to do this as far as I've ever known.

THe player would either have to write something into the movie file, which would raise eyebrows even if it's not actually frowned upon; or the player would have to keep an indexed preferences file stashed on disk somewhere to tell it how to display this particular file. Since most movies don't get watched more than once, that seems like a lot of work for a feature that would seldom be used.

I think what he asks is to have that setting remain unchanged until it is changed by the user. Only a settings file would be required, which already exists in %appdata%\Roaming\tigerplayer.

You can cycle the zoom settings with the ~ (tilde) key.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Fisrt, sorry for my poor english. I would love if the Vasy solution become implemented, and I hate when I press the spece key to stop the film and "fill the whole window" is set back again then I need press ~ to put back in "fit to window" or change to "original AR" on every file. I dont find a way to keep "original AR" default.

• 6 months later...

Sorry srazu.Ne know English and I write using Google Translate. Kluelos you say that to all the window function of demand is not very populyarna.I because there is no need to do. You should not think so. I have a tablet Acer Iconia Tab W500 Windows 7, and your player is perfect for a tablet. Because I'm on the touch screen can not move in time. Move it with two fingers, toes, Vpered.Razdvigayu Nazad.Pyat seconds ago and five seconds ahead. Mpcstar ideal for a tablet! Modeled on the player for tablets on Android. Others do not. I wrote about this on the forums. But the window of the tablet is small and because all the same function which is available by default would be ideal. Please make a new version with storage on the screen. In a small tablet difficult to find the small buttons to expand to full screen. And advertise your product on the tablet OS Windows!

noknok24, if you want your translator to make your message comprehensible you are going to have to use proper spelling. I cannot understand what you are asking.

The UnUsual Suspect Sorry. Text messages are not really plausible. Ask for tools to make the video settings that are saved to all video files. As requested REPROVADO. Tablet or netbook it would be wonderful.

Hi,

Fisrt, sorry for my poor english. I would love if the Vasy solution become implemented, and I hate when I press the spece key to stop the film and "fill the whole window" is set back again then I need press ~ to put back in "fit to window" or change to "original AR" on every file. I dont find a way to keep "original AR" default.

Add more understandable to translate Google, then the player is the only one that fits the touch screen tablet running Windows. Convenient to pass the time the film finger gestures. Thank you and recommend to owners of tablets. And the authors to promote in this position your product