To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Aiuto: Porta di ascolto bloccato dal Firewall/Router

Ce lo un Netgear DG834Gv5, una connessione ADSL tramite Telecom, uso Windows 7, non riesco a sbloccare la porta di ascolto.Qualcuno mi può dare un consiglio visto che non sono tanto pratico? Grazie

(Loose translation)

I have a Netgear DG834GC5 router, an ADSL connection from Telecom, Windows 7 and I cannot unblock the listen port. Can anyone give me some advice, as I am not very savvy? Thank you.

Tengo un rúter Netgear DG834GC5, una conexión ADSL de Telecom, Windows 7 y no puedo desbloquear el puerto de escucha. ¿Cualquiera me puede dar algún consejo, ya que no soy tan práctico?

Gracias.

*trasferito al Forum Spagnolo*

*moved to Spanish Forum*

*trasladado al Foro Español*

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Buenos días.

Me temo que no existe un foro en italiano, pero pienso que podrás entender las instrucciones en español, ya que los dos idiomas son parecidos.

Dices que no puedes abrir tu puerto de escucha, ¿qué pasos has intentado? Necesitamos todos detalles de lo que has hecho.

Si todavía no has hecho nada, aquí puedes leer sobre cómo configurar tu rúter para abrir tu puerto de escucha. Si sigues teniendo problemas, vuelve a este foro y expón (explícitamente) lo que te ocurre.

Suerte y un saludo. :)

Good day.

I'm afraid the there isn't an Italian forum, but I think that you'll be able to understand the Spanish instructions, as both languages are similar.

You say that you can't open your listen port. What steps have you tried? We need all of the details of what you've tried.

If you still haven't done anything, you can read how to configure your router here, in order to open your listen port. If you still have problems, come back to this forum and explain (explicitly) what is happening to you.

Good luck and regards. :)

Is this your router?dg834gv2.jpg

If so read the manual here, at the "Protecting your network" chapter, and see how to forward ports in your router.

¿Es este tu rúter?

De ser el caso, puedes consultar el manual aquí, bajo el capítulo "Protegiendo su red", y ver cómo redirigir los puertos en tu rúter,

Edited by cassie (see edit history)