To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Accidentally Deleted Autocomplete URL

When typing a URL, you are given probable matches in the autocomplete. I accidentally deleted one of them (by pressing the down arrow key and then the delete key) and I would like to undo that. How do I undo that such that the deleted autocompleted URL will appear when I type in the exact same character sequence as before?

What happened:

I type "a", get a list of URLs, accidentally deleted one, and would like to recover that URL so that when I press "a" in the URL bar, it appears in the list.

AFAIK, you can't. But if you continue to visit that url, it will climb back up the list in popularity.

If there are others in that list that you never visit or never will again, do the same thing to them to get rid of them. That should speed up the process.

When typing a URL, you are given probable matches in the autocomplete. I accidentally deleted one of them (by pressing the down arrow key and then the delete key) and I would like to undo that. How do I undo that such that the deleted autocompleted URL will appear when I type in the exact same character sequence as before?

What happened:

I type "a", get a list of URLs, accidentally deleted one, and would like to recover that URL so that when I press "a" in the URL bar, it appears in the list.

Thanks.