To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

How to transfer download to hard drive

evelhorn

I downloaded zelda total complete collection ntsc wbfs. I can't figure out how to move it to my external hd. I did get three of the games on to the hd, (twilight princess, skyward sword, and link's crossbow training) they were all original wii games I think. I can't seem to get the rest of the files to do anything. Anyone know what to do to get the rest onto the hd. It took me days to download this torrent so I would really appreciate any help

ok here's whats been done. I tried to convert all the files to iso so wbfs manager could transfer them, that was done with wii back up manager, it would only reconize three of the games in the file. There are quite a few games and one or two emulators in this file, (it's a 24 gig file total). I was hoping someone who has downloaded the torrent would chime in and tell me how they did it. It has just about every zelda game across pretty much every nintendo platform.

You'll probably find they were already in the format you need, so converting them is probably where you went wrong. I can tell you that the really old nintendo ROMs would have been compressed, probably in .rar files before put in a torrent because the original games used no compression, later or more recent games would probaby be in disc images, but we are still missing a big part of this picture, such as what type of files you have and why you want to move them, why you can't move them, and why you can't use them. We also can't give you one answer to fit all, so perhaps if you start with one game and tell us what kind of files you have and what the game is designed for.

You might also want to try a gaming forum.