To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

New guy but not so new

ironworker27

hey everyone, im new to these forums but ive been using these services for years . just wanted to say great job on the rips. PEACE OUT

we the people for the people............... SCREW THE MAN ANONOMYUS

OH YEAH IM AN IRONWORKER SO HERE A COOL PICTURE OF US HANGN SOME IRON

post-113386-0-14542300-1352358050.png

hey everyone, im new to these forums but ive been using these services for years . just wanted to say great job on the rips. PEACE OUT

we the people for the people............... SCREW THE MAN ANONOMYUS

OH YEAH IM AN IRONWORKER SO HERE A COOL PICTURE OF US HANGN SOME IRON

THIS IS ACTUALLY A PENCIL SCETCH FROM A UNION IRONWORKER OUT OF 433 IN L.A. BUT ITS FROM A REAL PIC. THIS GUY IS f****** AMAZING ....

keep up the good work :)

I actually tried to join the iron workers union out of highschool, but was denied because of my race. Of course this was the governments doing, not the union or the employer... turns out they had to many eagles on the payroll so were only hiring pigeons and hawks... somedays you just can't win.

By the way... I curious how many times a year you are likely to see one of you guys dangling from a beam on one of those safety chains you wear? Strange question... I know, but I imagine they have saved a lot of lives, so just curious if you see them save lives often, or if that is a rare thing.

ps. at the time they were building a nuke reactor and one of my friends traveled two hours each morning to work. On a rainy day he used to travel 2hours so he could punch in/out so he could collect half a days pay for showing up. Whoever made up that rule should be shot, but I would have done it too, times were tough then and half a days pay was well worth 4 hours of driving.

pps. definitely an amazing drawing!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This would get more views in the lounge, if the member requests we could move it there, or he's welcome to repost it.

hey guys & gals sorry bud i didnt even realize you had messaged me ive been on a big windmill job up in Bliss Idaho, but on the good side im flying out to Maui HI, this coming sat. but yeah id love for ya to repost this pic or feel free to post whatever ya want bud. its my pleasure.. would love for ya to move it to the lounge. but yeah on the question about the lanyards saving guys lives ? well ya really dont see it as much anymore with safety getting so crazy nowadays ya know. but i guess thats a good thing... the ole sayn goes "TIE OF OR DIE OF " WE ARE THE COWBOYS IN THE SKY, WE ARE THE LAST OF A DYING BREED.. ONE THING STANDS TRU EVERY SINCE THE MOHAWK INDIAN TRIBE. STARTED WALKING IRON ON THE MAKCANAK BRIDGE IN NEW YOUR CITY, NOBODY IS MADE NOR TURNED INTO AN IRONWORKER........ YOU BORN ONE . WE ARE A SPECIAL BREED.. YA KNOW WHAT THO BUD THAT UNION HALL MIGHT HAVE DENIED U ALONG TIME AGO. & WELL THE WAY I SEE IT THE MAN THAT TURNED U DOWN WAS NOT AN I.W. & ILL TELL YA WHAT BUD WELCOME TO THE BROTHERHOOD.... FROM ONE BROTHER IRONWORKER TO ANOTHER. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET BK WITH YA BUT ILL POST SUM COOL PICS OF THAT WINDMILL JOB I WAS ON WHEN I COME BACK FROM MAUI SAT. AFTER NEXT. ILL TRY N BE BETTER N CHECK ON MY MESSAGES EVRYDAY OR SO BUT ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD DAY TALK WITH YA LATER..

keep up the good work :)

I actually tried to join the iron workers union out of highschool, but was denied because of my race. Of course this was the governments doing, not the union or the employer... turns out they had to many eagles on the payroll so were only hiring pigeons and hawks... somedays you just can't win.

By the way... I curious how many times a year you are likely to see one of you guys dangling from a beam on one of those safety chains you wear? Strange question... I know, but I imagine they have saved a lot of lives, so just curious if you see them save lives often, or if that is a rare thing.

ps. at the time they were building a nuke reactor and one of my friends traveled two hours each morning to work. On a rainy day he used to travel 2hours so he could punch in/out so he could collect half a days pay for showing up. Whoever made up that rule should be shot, but I would have done it too, times were tough then and half a days pay was well worth 4 hours of driving.

pps. definitely an amazing drawing!!!

LOL OH YEAH THATS CALLED SHOW UP TIME OR PERDIEM BUT YUP WE STILL GET IT LOL. HEY THATS WHY WE ARE UNION BROTHER HA HA