To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Descargar peliculas

Me gustaría saber como puedo descargar películas, hace tiempo utilizaba cinetube, era muy fácil, pero ahora estoy muy perdido no tengo ni idea. Me podeís decir los pasos que tengo que seguir? gracias

I'd like to know how to download movies. Some time ago, I used Cintube [which] was very easy but, now, I'm really lost and have no idea. Could you tell me the steps to follow? Thank you.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

This section of the forum is for English only. If you'd like to post in Spanish or Romanian we have dedicated sections, no other languages are supported at this time.

Esta sección del foro es para inglés solamente. Si prefieres escribir en español o rumano, tenemos secciones correspondientes para ello. Ningún otro idioma está disponible, en estos instantes.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola, roussese.

Para poder descargar películas (o cualquier otro tipo de archivo), tienes que primero confiurar tu cliente (en este caso, BitComet, pero de igual forma que a cualquier otro cliente) de la manera más ventajosa para tu sistema.

Para llevar a cabo esto, debes empezar por leer (sí, leer) todo sobre cómo configurarlo, siguiendo la multitud de enlaces que encontrarás en mi firma (no te preocupes por las distintas versiones, lo básico sigue permaneciendo igual) y en nuestra sección de Guías y Tutoriales.

Un saludo.:)

Hello, roussese.

In order to download movies (or any other type of file), you have to first configure your client (in this case, BitComet, but, in the same way as ay other client) in the most advantageous manner for your individual system setup.

In order to do this, you should start by reading (yes, reading) everything concerning how to set it up, following the multiple links that you'll find in my signature (don't worry about the different versions, the basics have remained the same) and in our Guides and Tutorials section.

Regards. :)