To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

bit comet dejo de funcionar,no se inician las descargas que hago?

hola bit comet dejo de funcionar correctamente,no inicia las descargas como antes,hace tiempo ya tenia este programa y la verdad me gusta mucho,pero dejo de funcionar,comienza a subir y corta .no inicia la descarga .alguien me puede ayudar por favor?

Hello.

BitComet stopped working correctly. It doesn't start the tasks as it did before. Quite a while ago, I already had this program and I like it a lot but, it stopped working. It starts to upload and stops. It doesn't start the download.

Can somebody help me, please?

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola,

En primer lugar, me temo que nos vas a tener que facilitar mucha más información detallada (lo mínimo, lo puedes encontrar aquí), antes de que podamos a empezar a indagar lo que te está pasando.

Segundo, ¿a qué refieres con "comienza a subir y corta .no inicia la descarga"? Cuando BitComet empieza a subir piezas (bits), es porque ya los has descargado, con anterioridad, y ahora estás compartiendo e intercambiando dichas piezas con otros del mismo enjambre.

Como he dicho, necesitamos que nos aportes la máxima cantidad de información posible (es mejor pecar de exceso que defecto), para poder empezar a ayudarte.

Un saludo. :)

Hello.

In the first place, I'm afraid that you're going to provide much more detailed information (you can find the minimum, here), before we can begin to find out what is happening to you.

Secondly, what do you mean with "It starts to upload and stops. It doesn't start the download"? When BitComet starts to upload pieces (bits), it's because you've already downloaded them previously and you're, now, sharing and interchanging said pieces with others in the same swarm.

Like I said before, we need you to provide us with the maximum amount of information possible (it's better to give too much, than not enough), so that we can begin to aid you.

Regards. :)