To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Channel is ready but is not downloading.

toxicsmell

Ok semi figured it out, I was forced to do the anonymous way for it to run, and was running at about 2 - 2.5 megs a second and then dropped drastically to 250k. Which in this case, (since it is the first one I have gotten it to get past preparing for) Is slower than without the Accelerations. I will continue to try this, but if this is the kind of speed I will be getting, Im not sure if I will continue with this. Now if I could download with the VIP Acceleration AND Peers, then it may be worth the money. Please keep me updated on your progress. Oh and one last thing, The VIP letters are showing Blue not green now, and the query doesn't show im downloading.

• Like 1

On anonymous mode you are limited to only the connection to the VIP servers so your speed will vary depending on the servers load and the availability of the files you're downloading. I'm not sure why the download was only working in anonymous mode, that is unusual.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

surely the VIP is just doing nothing useless to pay for nothing

We understand that not everyone has a fluent understanding of English and we try to help all members who make an attempt to ask for help, but I really do not understand what you're asking.

If you are asking for help you'll need to provide all the info the READ THIS topic that's linked in my signature. If you're attempting to help the member who posted this topic, then you are several weeks late (last post was 8weeks ago) and failed miserably because your post reads as nonsense.

• Like 1