To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Jak zrobić aby było wiecej peerów i trackerów?

buri997

Przykro mi, nikt tutaj nie mówi polska ... tylko angielski, chiński, japoński i hiszpański.

I'm sorry, nobody here speaks Polish... only English, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish.

• Like 1

Witaj buri997.

Szybkość pobierania w głównej mierze zależy od innych ludzi oraz tego jak seedują. Mówi o tym wskaźnik dostępności torrenta czy jakoś tak. W każdym razie nie ma się na to większego wpływu na swoim komputerze. Jedyne co możesz zrobić to sprawdzić czy twój port nasłuchiwania nie jest zablokowany, a jeśli tak to go odblokować. Sprawdź też czy w ustawieniach BitCometa nie masz ustawionych ograniczeń szybkości.

Pozdrawiam

edit: na pobieranie może jeszcze mieć wpływ jakość łącza internetowego. Sprawdź czy w trakcie spadku pobierania nie spadła ci ogólna szybkość łącza (jeśli tak to wina leży po stronie dostawcy internetowego).

Edited by Morrisor (see edit history)

Morrisor, if you want to help this member in an unsupported language I'm going to have to ask that you provide English translations for yours and his posts. I know this is an inconvenience, but I'm sure you understand that our staff cannot allow unmoderated conversations to take place in the forum, this would also allow others to offer advice which you could then translate.

Otherwise I'm going to have to remove this thread from the forum.

Thank you for your understanding

Ok. I will translate that. Of course I am not really sure if I adviced him properly, so if you can point me my mistakes I would appreciate it :)

Buri997: I am downloading a lot so sometimes I have download rate at 2000kbps and sometimes at 5kbps. I wonder why? And second question. What can I do to increase my download rate? I am asking because some of my torrents stopped at 40% with no peers and seeds... I really need help... My e-mail is buri997@hotmail.com.

My post: Download rate depends on seeders will. Torrent availability rate tells about it. Anyway you don't have much influence for this on your pc. You can check if your listening port isn't blocked. Also check if in your BitComet settings aren't any download speed limitations.

edit: download rate depends also on your internet connection quality. Check if during the download rate decrease isn't decreasing your general internet speed (this might tell us that problem lays with the internet connection provider)

Thank you for offering your help to the community. The problems reported by this member are common when a member attempts to download a weak or dead torrent. I will reply to him directly and if you'd be kind enough to translate it I'm sure he would be grateful.

buri997, if you're downloading a torrent without seeders it will never complete so it's always good advice to check on the health of a torrent when you start it, if you see that many peers are all stuck at the same level and not increasing and there are no seeds, you can assume the torrent may not complete. There must be at least one complete copy of the data among the peers in order for a torrent to complete. There are exceptions to this rule if bitcomet can locate the exact same files from other sources or other torrents with the same or some of the same content which is unique to bitcomet, but in the traditional sense a torrent will never complete without seeders.

There are ways to increase your performance on torrents that are seeded if you adjust your settings to match your connection speed. The method of finding the proper settings can be complex even when all parties are speaking the same language so I'm not going to go into great detail here, you'll need to find someone to help you translate the info posted on wiki.bitcomet.com and our guides and tutorials section of the forum if you want to learn to do this properly, or find a similar forum in your own language. I've found that computer translators or browser based translators are useless for technical language so doing so will probably only confuse you and make the situation worse. Some of the best places to seek help are bittorrent communities in your region, most have people willing to help.

The single most important setting is your global max upload setting. If you set it to use about 80% of your actual confirmed (tested) upload speed this will allow you to upload as much as possible while holding just enough in reserve so you can have efficient communications which is very important. If you leave this set on unlimited you may end up using all your bandwidth for upload and peers will be unable to get a timely response from you and assume you are either a slow peer, or uninterested. It's also important that you not run more tasks than your connection can support. If you are unable to upload data to peers, you'll find the best peers will have no interest in trading with you. This is built into the bittorrent protocol so peers with equal abilities get paired together but if you're using a poorly tuned client or running to many tasks, you will appear to be a less attractive peer in the swarm.

It's also important to have an open listening port, without this no other peers can initiate a connection with you so they will have to wait for you to contact them which can be a problem if by the time you contact them they have already found as many peers as they can handle. Also, two peers whom both have blocked ports can never connect.

Ok buri997, administrator napisał dla ciebie wiadomość z rozwiązaniem problemu. Przetłumaczyłem ją w swoim poście, mam nadzieję że będzie dla ciebie zrozumiała :)

Jeśli pobierasz torrent który nie ma seedów to nigdy go nie pobierzesz do końca. Przed wybieraniem torrenta dobrze jest sprawdzić jego stan - jeśli widzisz dużo peerów mających ten sam stan pobierania (zastopowane przy iluś tam procentach) i ten stan im się nie zmienia, a w zadaniu nie ma seedów możesz być pewien, że torrent się nie dokończy. Żeby tak się stało musi być co najmniej jedna osoba z kompletnym torrentem wśród peerów. Są oczywiście wyjątki kiedy BitComet zlokalizuje pliki z tą samą zawartością z innych źródeł lub torrentów ale dzieje się to tylko w przypadku korzystania z BitCometa - normalnie torrent nigdy się nie dokończy bez seedów.

Są odpowiednie sposoby żeby zwiększyć wydajność torrentów jeśli dopasujesz swoje ustawienia do szybkości łącza internetowego. Metoda znalezienia odpowiednich ustawień może być dość trudna nawet jeśli wszyscy rozmawialibyśmy w tym samym języku więc nie będę się wdawać w szczegóły. Więc jeśli chcesz wiedzieć jak znaleźć odpowiednie ustawienia będziesz potrzebować osoby, która przetłumaczy ci informacje zawarte na stronie wiki.bitcomet.com oraz przewodniki i tutoriale na naszym forum. Zawsze też możesz spróbować znaleźć takie forum po polsku. Już od dłuższego czasu zauważyłem, że internetowe i komputerowe tłumacze są w tych sprawach bezużyteczne i mogłyby jedynie pogorszyć sprawę niż tobie pomóc. Najlepiej będzie jak skorzystasz z pomocy polskich bittorrentowych społeczności - jestem pewien, że znajdą się ludzie chętni pomóc.

Najważniejszym ustawieniem jest "maksymalna całkowita prędkość wysyłania". Jeśli ustawisz to tak by BitComet używał 80% przetestowanej wartości twojego łącza będziesz wysyłać ludziom najwięcej jak się da zachowując wystarczająco w rezerwie do niezakłóconego połączenia z internetem. Jest to dość ważna sprawa. Jeśli zostawisz to jako "nieograniczone" to będziesz korzystać z całego łącza w celu uploadowania torrenta, inne peery nie będą w stanie otrzymać od twojego klienta odpowiedzi i uznają się albo za wolnego peera albo za "niezainteresowanego pobieraniem". Ważne jest też żebyś nie uruchamiał więcej zadań niż twoje łącze jest w stanie utrzymać. Jeśli nie będziesz w stanie uploadować torrentów to najlepsze peery nie będą miały interesu w tym żeby tobie wysyłać dane. Wszystko jest zawarte w protokole bittorrent więc peery z podobnymi możliwościami są ze sobą łączone. Ale jeśli używasz źle ustawionego klienta albo utrzymujesz za dużo zadań będziesz odbierany jako mniej atrakcyjny peer dla innych ludzi.

Bardzo ważne jest też mieć otwarty port nasłuchiwania bez którego żaden inny peer nie jest w stanie się do ciebie podłączyć. Muszą czekać aż ty to zrobisz co niesie za sobą ryzyko, że odnaleźli oni tyle peerów ile są w stanie utrzymać. Na koniec dla twojej wiadomości - dwa peery z zablokowanymi portami nasłuchiwania nigdy się ze sobą nie połączą.