To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

vip aceleracion

Necesitaba terminar una descarga de un total de 1,3 gb , me faltaban solo 450 mb, pero nunca terminaba, asi que opte por darle la aceleracion VIP, para esos 450 mb, pero me ha decontado los 1,3 gb ? esto funciona asi ? asi que es conveninete que cuando ya empece una descarga espere ya que me va a descontar el total del peso? gracias !

No encontre en el foro en español sobre esto, quizas lo este explicado :)

I needed to finish downloading a 1.3 GB task [and] I only had 450 MB left to download, but it was never completing, so I opted to give it the VIP acceleration for those last 450 MB... but it has deducted the [entire] 1.3 GB? Is this how this works?

So, is it convenient that when I start a download task, I wait, as it's going to deduct the total "weight"/? Thank you!

I didn't find anything about this in the Spanish forum, perhaps it's explained somewhere [else]? :)

Edited by cassie (see edit history)
  • Like 1

VIP acceleration uses the full size of the task to calculate the amount used, this is a problem when it's enabled after a significant portion of the task is complete or if not all the files are selected. Queeniequ is going to adjust your account for you, but if you use the account in the same way, it will continue to deduct the full task size for each task when enabled. There are plans to change the service to account for these variables and I'm sure this will change before the stable release is issued.

La aceleración usa el peso total de la tarea, para calcular la cantidad usada. Esto es un problema cuando se habilita después de que una porción significante de la tarea se ha completado, o en el caso de que no todos los archivos se hayan seleccionado.

Queeniequ va a ajustar tu cuenta, pero si vuelves a usarla de la misma forma, continuará descontando el peso total de la tarea por cada tarea, cuando se habilite.

Hay planes para cambiar el servicio, para que pueda tener en cuenta dicho variables y estoy seguro que esto cambiará, antes de que la versión estable sea lanzada.

• 3 months later...

Hola yo tengo el problema de que compre la licencia VIP de 10 gigas y no se por que aun asi me descarga un archivo de 4 gigas en 8 kb/s y ese es mi problema les agradeceria la ayuda porque quiero descargar a alta velocidad pero no he podido ni comprando licencias.

Usuario RojasCr29.

Hello.

I have the problem of having purchased the 10 Gb VIP [pack], and I don't know why it's still downloading a 4 Gb file at 8 KB/s.

I would appreciate the help, as I want to download at a high speed but haven't been able to, even after buying the [packs].

Ursername: RojasCr29