To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Opening Bitcomet - Internet down

Chrislord

• 2 months later...

hey guy i just change my options and it work for me.maybe u can try it.

options>>advanced>>find row "network.max_connecting_conections" and change it to 20 or 10 depending on your network(slow ur torent at the beginning but it ok after 1minute).reopen the browser and try some web.

options>>advanced>>find row "network.max_connecting_conections" and change it to 20 or 10 depending on your network(slow ur torent at the beginning but it ok after 1minute).reopen the browser and try some web.

I wouldn't recommend making changes like this if you don't know what you're doing. This could help users with a weak router in certain situations, but since you don't even know if the user even has a router it would be a really bad idea to recommend making such changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyhow, to anybody else who feels the need to cry their hearts out about this issue, you should know that topics like the ones below were created specifically for this reason in the Wiki FAQ:

All my other Internet applications either slow down or say they can't connect when I use BitComet. What's going on and how can I fix this?

When BitComet is running my router/modem reboots itself or freezes. Why is this happening and what can I do to fix this?

Thank you. It helps to me.

Additional information:

Bitcomet 1.36 x64

Internet connection - L2TP Up to 80 Mbps

The problem manifests as a router (Zyxel Keenetic with latest firmware), and without it

Windows XP x64 with all updates. Internal Windows firewall with Webroot Secure Anywhere Antivirus + Dr. Web Cure it! weekly check.