To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

VIP Acceleration is not working !

wendy1854

I just paid for 1 month of VIP acceleration status and nothing is happening . I signed in and I read all of the instructions on how to use it . but nothing is happening . Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong ? I have ADSL and I am using windows 7 64 bit OS And I have Norton's 360 premier edition. I would appreciate any help that you could give on this matter .

• Like 1

HI..wendy1854; hope this will helps you... (1) open bitcomet, makesure it's auto login & internet is ON (2) download any torrent file with bitcomet or you can download torrent from your bitcomet torrent history then select all download (left menu) (3) stop downloading & right click torrent file & select properties (4) now you can see the menu...next to General is VIP Acceleration so select the menu (5) click enable & what so on if it is NOT enable yet & wait till preparing is done (6) DO NOT FORGET to enable anonymous download's too - especially for direct download (7) select ADVANCE & check Bypass Task...... & Enable Task Specific ........ download rate Max: unlimited, upload rate Max: 10 & 3 kB/s (8) press OK, exit bitcomet & restart computer... I THINK IT'LL HELPS. if you still face the same problem...the best choice that you got is to contact BITCOMET SUPPORT here's the pic for your ref: post-71798-0-81730200-1378064170.png

Edited by arigatokuzaimas (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I signed up 4 the 100g vip acceleration and its not working, i'm using acer laptop windows 7, 32bit os and avast security. On the main screen of bitcomet I have a message at bottom saying your listen port is blocked. Please check your firewall and NAT router config. Help please very new to this

Edited by tubbster999 (see edit history)

Hi, I signed up 4 the 100g vip acceleration and its not working, i'm using acer laptop windows 7, 32bit os and avast security. On the main screen of bitcomet I have a message at bottom saying your listen port is blocked. Please check your firewall and NAT router config. Help please very new to this

Please make a new topic after reading the topic linked in my signature. We'll help you solve your port problem first, that will make a big difference in performance then we can look at what issues you are having with vip.

• 1 month later...

@ tubbster999

for your info, most of the antivirus especially for internet security will filtered all incoming data. thats why bitcomet NAT indicates yellow but you still get a great download speed even it is in yellow color. Check your IGMP

for more info...i agreed with The Unusual Suspect...

Thanks man...