To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Fast Forward & Rewind Sticking

dark_yoh

I have a problem with my mpc star that just started today i tried fast forwarding my movie with the right arrow button and it just started skipping through the whole movie around 10-15 seconds each and i tried it again on different movie different file types and it keeps happening but if i skip with the mouse it works fine what do i do to fix this

• 4 months later...

En las opciones, hay una pestaña que se llama "hotkeys"... la seleccionas y allí puedes asignar a las flechas un avance más rápido.

Under Options, there's a tab labelled hotkeys... you choose it, and can, from there, assign a quicker fast-forward to the arrows.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Gracias por tu aporte, syuysya... pero ya que pareces entender inglés con bastante acierto, ¿podrías intentar responder en inglés, si lo haces en este foro, por favor?

Lo digo más que nada porque aunque el autor original (quizás) pueda entender tu respuesta, cualquier otro usuario de habla inglesa puede que no pueda, ya que tenemos otro foro aquí en español para los usuarios que hablan dicho idioma. Además, nos ayuda mantener los idiomas un poquito más ordenados.

Muchas gracias y un saludo.:)

Thank you for your aid, syuysya... but since you seem to understand Englidsh quite well, could you try to reply in English, if you do it in this forum, please?

I ask this mostly because, although the original author (perhaps) may be able to understand your response, any other English-speaking member might not, as we have another forum here in Spanish, for those users that speak said language. Besides, it helps us maintain the languages a little bit more orderly.

Thank you very much and regards. :)