To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

VIP Free Trial questions and discussion

The UnUsual Suspect

I'm not have enough point to use free VIP, I need about 24k point more to access free trial VIP, with maximum 120 point allowed to earn per day => need more than 200 days to access VIP. How to get it faster ?

How to get it faster ?

You won't be able to get it "faster"...you'll just have to keep uploading longer (just like everyone else).

• Like 1

I'm not have enough point to use free VIP, I need about 24k point more to access free trial VIP, with maximum 120 point allowed to earn per day => need more than 200 days to access VIP. How to get it faster ?

The vip servers cannot handle the bandwidth needed to give everyone a free trial, we tried this and it won't work. If you want to try it now you can purchase a plan, or you can wait until you have sufficient points to qualify for the free trial.

BitComet works quiet well without vip and if you have a fast connection I wouldn't even recommend buying it. Those who find it the most useful are on connections with limited upload bandwidth or those who need to be anonymous when downloading.

• Like 1