To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Questions about VIP Anonymous Downloading

Those members who simply copy someone else's post will receive no response. If you don't have a serious question to ask please don't copy someone else's post.

• 1 month later...

Trying to download 15 gb file but it sits on "preparing download channel" (shows 12 tcp connections and about 60 seeds but no data is coming trough)

Unfortunately we no longer have anyone in the forum that has access to the VIP system so the only advice I can offer is to open a dispute with paypal and they will approve your refund. In the meantime feel free to continue to try it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

how can I use the VIP Anonymous Downloading

If you had read the very first question in this multi-page thread, you would have definitely seen the link that was offered, in response to this exact same question.

I suggest that you go back and read it.

As Cassie has mentioned, do NOT copy another persons question and if you ask a question and don't follow up or at least say thank you when we answer you, then don't expect us to be in a hurry to help you next time you need help. We are volunteers and don't have time to mess with foolish questions that have already been answered multiple times. If you don't understand the answers then don't ask the same question again because the answer won't change unless you explain why you don't understand this. If this type of behavior continues you may find you are no longer welcome in the forum.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to make ALL my torrenting anonymous using your VIP service? Or just each individual torrent?

You would have to enable vip for each torrent. Since the service is metered by usage, many users may not want to use vip on every torrent so adding such an option probably wouldn't be popular, and in my opinion, if you do a lot of torrenting and want it all to be anonymous you might be better to consider a dedicated vpn service, but avoid the cheap or free ones, they will have you firewalled and performance will suffer.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...