To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Dear Lady/Sir, Well, Enter/smilies doen't work at this site. Well, Automatic Cursor Go Back neither, so Space keeps going. Kindly I ask your attention. :D Sometimes Bitcomet tells me that the HDD is still busy or to full. Actually not possible that it's full and bussy? Downloads are shown as 99.9 procent at Information and in the list 100 procent, Bitcomet does very long over the end download, it shows very strange procentage and time. What the hach, sometimes it stops working too. Looks like the program can't handle something at Windows. BitComet Version: 1.36 x64. Well, I should ask for help at this site. But, when you fixed it or have the solution, just let me known. Many thanks in advance. :D Hopefully I let you known enough, I'll be waiting for your reply. :D Good luck and have fun doing it. :D Best Regards, MeneerWitte PS: See Attachment.

BitComet Schijf Error, Is Nog Bezig.txt

Additional information: Windows 7 x64, Microsoft Essentïels, goes for Firewall too. 3) Do you have a modem? Do you use a router? What make and model are each one of them? Have you forwarded your port?

Experia Box KPN.NL, don't ask anything else. I don't know, I only have permission to use the internet. No, no settings about forwarded ports or listen/wisper/whatever ports. One router. Speedtest: Ping 34 ms/Upload 2.30 Mbps and Download 1.23 Mbps.