V 1.37 BitComet [20131231] has been released

13 replies to this topic

#1 queeniequ

BitComet Development Team

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Traveling, Most ballgames

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:29 AM

The latest version of BitComet has just been released, you're all welcomed to download it from Here.

Changelog
v1.37 2013.12.31
GUI Improved: add download speed/progress graph in task summary pane
GUI Improved: add download size in total, upload size in total, torrent create time in task list, hidden by default
GUI Improved: display new finished tasks in bold
GUI Improved: display proxy server connection errors in task log
GUI Improved: after hash checking, mark the banned and removed files in piece map as empty
GUI Improved: improve the operation of open file, open folder and invoke anti-virus software, avoid UI not response
GUI Improved: add new language: Kurdish
GUI Bugfix: fix the bug of missing file extension name when start download by Magnet URI
GUI Bugfix: fix the bug of not keeping selection state when switch between task list and torrent exchange list
GUI Bugfix: install package supports Windows 8.1
Core Improve: improve Firefox extension to support multiple Firefox versions
Core Bugfix: fix the bug in Firefox extension that unable to start BitComet from Save As dialog
Core Bugfix: fix the bug of the save folder of HTTP/FTP file is not set to the desired one from remote download webpage

Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback here.

Thank you for your support,
The BitComet Team
We are all in the gutter, but some of us dream of the stars.

#2 arigatokuzaimas

Uploader

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:whatever

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

queeniequ;
it's stunning..new released BC v1.37 is great in download speed, fast connection to DHT & tracker. intergration with FF v26.0 is good & no issues with win7 ultimate. have not try yet with win 8. anyway, thank you very much to the developer teams. voices been heard by the teams...once again thank you...
Are We The Same?

#3 dimospetia

peer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:09 PM

can u help i hv problem on bit comet in the down right side there were two green dots now the secound one is yellow and it says your listen port is blocked you can still download but the speed may not be very fast.please chek your firewall and NAT router configurations...! and my torrents are not downloading im starting them and they go with 0 kb/s why???? i cheked my firewall and my pc is protected...i dont understand what shoud i do? email ***email removed by staff*** pls answer

#4 The UnUsual Suspect

Guardian Eagle

• Administrators
  • 8,751 posts
  • Interests:Soaring through the sky, fishing and nesting in tall trees...

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:29 PM

Please don't go around posting your email address in public places, you're likely to become the victim of some type of scams

BitComet will never contact a member via email and ask for personal information, if someone attempts this, do not reply.

The reason you're getting this message is because you haven't provided BitComet with open (two way) access to the internet. This is not a bitcomet problem, it's a problem with your network or internet connections and in order to understand what you need to do to correct it, we'd need information about your computer and connection.

If you had read the instructions on how to request support you would know exactly what to include and you would have made a new topic instead of posting on this unrelated topic. To get started follow the first link in my signature, read it, then make a topic explaining your problem and including all the requested info.
READ THIS before posting

Download All Versions of BitComet Here!
Guides and Tutorials!
Making and Posting Screenshots!

Posted Image

If We don't reply to your post within 24 hours, feel free to send me a pm
Posted Image

#5 arigatokuzaimas

Uploader

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:33 AM

100% agreed with the eagle...

@ dimospetia
1. you can check the previous issues highlighted by the others...the same issue that you face on...
2. DO NOT POSTING YOUR EMAIL...you can be a victim...
3. provide some info...knew that you're using internet security as protection...allow BC thru your AV
4. CANT GUESS on you problem solution...
Are We The Same?

#6 Rhubarbfian

Seeder

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:34 AM

I found out about 1.37 by accident (browsing). 1.36 did not offer an update when I ran the check in help (it said I had the lalest version)

#7 arigatokuzaimas

Uploader

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:49 PM

affirmative..the best thing to do is..make a clean uninstall of previous version (in reg & hidden folder) & install new version of BC..to avoid redundancy..you'll get a great speed of download
Are We The Same?

#8 gskateclub_tum

Seeder

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:58 PM

good

#9 heroway007

Seeder

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:06 AM

Good.

#10 BATHURST1000

Seeder

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:30 AM

hi peeps how can i make my preview screen to VLC screen to watch the previews of the video's iv downloaded - thanks peeps

#11 The UnUsual Suspect

Guardian Eagle

• Administrators
  • 8,751 posts
  • Interests:Soaring through the sky, fishing and nesting in tall trees...

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:57 AM

View PostBATHURST1000, on 24 July 2014 - 07:30 AM, said:

hi peeps how can i make my preview screen to VLC screen to watch the previews of the video's iv downloaded - thanks peeps

In advanced options the last one is "ui.preview.program.path", enter as the value the path and executable for your vlc. It's probably something like

c:\program files\vlc\vlc.exe
READ THIS before posting

Download All Versions of BitComet Here!
Guides and Tutorials!
Making and Posting Screenshots!

Posted Image

If We don't reply to your post within 24 hours, feel free to send me a pm
Posted Image

#12 brunsundunga

peer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:51 PM

Estou com 2 problemas na nova versão (1.37).
A primeira é a mesma do "prescutar", referente a Luz Amarela - Porta Bloqueada. Já verifiquei o Firewall e segui as instruções e nada acontece, continua aparecendo essa mensagem (isso não ocorria na versão anterior);
A segunda diz respeito ao trafego da internet. Quando inicio o serviço de baixar algum arquivo, não consigo mais navegar na internet, como se o programa estivesse bloqueando todos os acessos.
Peço que me ajudem, principalmente nesse segundo problema.

I have two problems with the new version (1.37).

The first one is the same as "figuring out" the yellow light - [Listen] Port Blocked. I've already checked the firewall and followed the instructions, and nothing changes - this message continues to appear (it didn't happen with the previous version).

The second refers to the Internet traffic. When I start to download a file, I can't browse on the Internet. It's as though the program blocks all access.

I ask that you help me, especially with the second problem.

Edited by cassie, 08 September 2014 - 03:24 AM.

#13 cassie

Ángel Español

• 4,507 posts
  • Location:En tu sillón favorito... - In your favourite armchair...

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:28 AM

Buenas noches.

La luz amarilla significa que existe algún cortafuegos activo, bien en tu rúter o en tu PC (aparte del de Windows), que está definitivamente bloqueando el acceso.

La razón que no puedas navegar por Internet es porque, probablemente, no has alocado tu máxima velocidad de subida a una velocidad adecuada (un 80% de tu velocidad de subida comprobada, no la que anuncia tu ISP).

Por favor, dirígete aquí, para ver que información mínima nos debes de aportar, para que te podamos ayudar de una manera mejor.

Un saludo.

Good evening.

The yellow light means that there is an active firewall, either in your router or in your PC(besides the Windows one), which is definitively blocking the access.

The reason that you cannot browse on the Internet is because, probably, you haven't set a maximum upload speed adecuately (about 80% of your tested upload speed, not the one that your ISP advertises).

Please, go here, to see the minimum information you must provide us with, so that we may better help you.

Regards.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Entra, BUSCA, después Pregunta - Enter, SEARCH, then Ask

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Esencial - Essential

¿Nuevo a Bittorrent? - New to Bittorrent?

Guía de Ajustes - BC Settings Guide

Redirigir Puerto e IP Estática - Portforwarding & Static IP

Guía de Velocidad - BC Speed Guide

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 cassie

Ángel Español

• 4,507 posts
  • Location:En tu sillón favorito... - In your favourite armchair...

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:33 AM

Ya que este es un foro inglés, te sugiero que uses el Foro Español, para que sea más fácil de seguir, en el futuro. ;)

Since this is an English forum, I suggest thet you use the Spanish Forum, so that it will be easier to follow, in the future. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Entra, BUSCA, después Pregunta - Enter, SEARCH, then Ask

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Esencial - Essential

¿Nuevo a Bittorrent? - New to Bittorrent?

Guía de Ajustes - BC Settings Guide

Redirigir Puerto e IP Estática - Portforwarding & Static IP

Guía de Velocidad - BC Speed Guide

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image