To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Bitcomet not showing snapshots and comments in torrent collection.

Earlier bitcomet used to show snapshots and comments in torrent collection but now it is not showing. snapshots and comments only comes when i click on each and every torrent.

Earlier = When? Which version?

Now = Same basic questions as above...

How about providing this...??

1) version 1.37

2)adsl

3)yes i have a modem , modem beetel 450tc1

5) windows 8.1 . bitdefender total security antivirus.

6) speed 512kbps same problem with 8 mbps

i dont think this problem is related to bitcomet version because if its related to version every one will be facing this issue

I think the point Cassie was trying to make is that you imply that this used to work "earlier" but not "now"... what changed??? did you change versions? If it suddenly stopped working without any changes, then something happened somewhere, or perhaps your tasks simply have no snapshots or comments.

i dont remember i was using which comet version earlier.. problem started when something went wrong and my windows crashed after that i did a fresh install of windows 8.1 and bitcomet..

my problem is when i go in channels there is a torrent collection tab which shows all torrents that other users are downloading there are subcategories like snapshots , comments , rating , popular etc they dont come until and unless i click on each torrent. I mean i cant sort torrents that have snapshots from those that do not have.

The person that made the original post at PC Tech Talk never bothered providing any information, other than which version he was using, although he was asked to do so... thus, nobody was able to help him.

Can you please post a screenshot, so that we can better understand what you are seeing? (If you need help with this, you can read here).

as you can see in first pic there are no images but (in second pic) when i click on each and every torrent the image icon in each and every torrent that have images become bold. i cant click on 600000 torrents to find those that have images.earlier comments and image icons remain bold for those that have images . i think the torrent file is not loading properly thats y its not showing comments, rating , popularity and images by default.

post-137907-0-71958400-1394891193.png

post-137907-0-26503100-1394891229.png

Edited by downloadasd (see edit history)

The comments and snapshots aren't part of the torrent, they are extra services that are hosted by BitComet on their own servers. If the servers used are down, or there are any connection failures between you and those servers, those options won't work. Your first screenshot show the Internet Explorer error about being unable to display the website which explains the problem Since it's an intermittent problem it's probably not related to you or your computer so nothing to worry about. If someone wasn't able to get them to work at all, it could due to their Internet Explorer settings, firewall, router, or any other connection problems all the way back to the bitcomet servers. Members also must be logged into comet ID in order to access these features.

If these features are temp unavailable, it won't affect your ability to download the torrents.

• 4 years later...
  • 10 months later...
On 9/9/2018 at 12:13 PM, Nkhil said:

had the same issue... goto internet explorer -> tools -> internet options -> Advanced -> check use TLS (all) and SSL (all)...Fixed for me

Thanks for the solution. I had the same problem as the original poster.

• 10 months later...