To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

VIP Acceleration enable

bleach7777

• 3 months later...

my account with bitcomet i believe is fairly well although i just realized, even tho having my account activated since 2009, i only have a accumlated 10,500 points andi thought that "RANKING" (WHICH IS 955,599).

Anychance to or if any moderators are reading this could let me know what I could do to get better speeds or VIP ACCELERATION?

thankYou

It's pretty easy to get the max of 120 points each day, you get some for just being online but you need to be uploading in order to increase the amount. For more details check the comet ID website.

For speed related issues we've already posted the info we need to help you, it's in the topic you should have read before posting.

Without knowing more about your connection and speed I cannot know if vip would be any help to you.

VIP Acceleration enable , please

As The UnUsual Suspect already answered...

Purchase VIP plans here: http://vip.bitcomet.com

using torrents files in Poland is SAVE??

If you are a resident of Poland, it will be your responsibility to investigate the country's laws and policies, regarding the use of file-sharing programs... we cannot be expected to know each and every country's regulations across the world.