To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Move torrent task up/down for queued tasks

We are able to allow set the number of tasks to download/upload (Options > Tasks > Maximum number of concurrent seeding BitTorrent tasks), but it will just pick the next one in the list, which we have no control over. I would love to be able to assign a queue for download order. I think assigning a number would be best because then we could also sort by download order. However you want to do it would be good, as long as we can switch the order.

Thanks,

Chris

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Yes, that's exactly what I meant.

I found the answer too:

- Click View -> Toolbar -> Buttons -> (Check mark) for: 'Move Up' and 'Move Down'

Then if you have your list sorted by a column, click the column once or twice to unsort it, then you can move the tasks up or down to queue your torrents. Once a torrent finishes the next on the list will start.

To make a torrent stop automatically: Options -> Task -> BitTorrent -> Task Seeding Rules:

- Check Auto stop task when satisfying all conditions:

- This is where you set the task to stop uploading after it finishes downloading ( PLEASE keep share ratio to at least 1.0 please, to share at least what you took.) The conditions are all self-explanatory.

• 1 month later...