To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Experience with Bitcomet

dudeman2009

Im a new user of bitcomet, previous to this I was a long time Utorrent user. I going to say up front that I like Utorrent a lot, I really enjoy its simplistic interface. However, Bitcomet has blown me away with functionality. First off, I was getting 1MB average download with the occasional 1.2MB burst with Utorrent. I have a 12 mb connection, so an average utilisation of 66% is pretty good considering I live with 4 other people. Since I switched to Bitcommet I've been getting an average of 1.2MB and busts of 1.4MB speeds, and increase of nearly 20%. That was enough to sway my favor even though the first few days were a little weird with it and how it worked. Thats not all, It has integration with the eMule network. Being a bittorrent user, understanding eMule has been a little bit of a challenge and i've put it off for now. But having access to a whole other peer network is amazing. Then you have the torrent exchange function. The ability to select and download torrents without having to use a website like TPB, is an unbelievably cool factor, and it expands by downloading torrents from other bitcomet users who also use torrent exchange.

Over all, I like Bitcomet over all other clients, and I especially love the bittorrent community. Seed for life :)

• Like 2

Oh, wow!!... Someone saying that they're happy!

What a refreshing change!! (Most of what we get to hear about is often problems or "disgruntledments"...) :D

Thank you... you've just made my night!! :)

PS - We're extremely happy that you like BitComet. :)

• Like 1

BitComet is arguably the most advanced client and although we do get some rude people here and some who just need help, the main thing that is refreshing about your post is because most people who have no problems to report don't take the time to register and make posts and unfortunately when many people do they can't be bothered with reading instructions which naturally delays our ability to help them.

I hope you continue to enjoy bitcomet.

• Like 1