To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Unable to control the Upload Rate-Bitcomet

I have been using V1.37 for a while and I recall that I could go to 'Options' and chose 'Connections' and chose the upload rate under 'Global Upload Rate'.

Now I have this 'Golbal Upload Rate' greyed out and cannot chose anything.

The actual upload rate within Bitcomet is really high (higer than the recommended 80% of the max upload rate.

Could someone please let me know how to fix this?

Of course....

The was my bad; I activated Scheduler (Options>Scheduler). I wanted to start downloading after midnight, so activated Scheduler not to download at that particular time, and then I had download speed (dark green) set up to max. By default that sets up the upload speed to 'unlimited'. I forgot about that and did not deactivate Scheduler. This caused all options on 'Connection' to be greyed out (not allowing me to set up the upload speed). When I deactivated Scheduler, the upload speed in 'Connection' was no longer greyed out; in fact reverted back to my original settings for upload.

Thank you for coming back and explaining... Now, thanks to you, if someone else comes across this particular circumstance, they'll be able to read your post and see if this offers a solution for them. :D