To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Subfolders

I was running bitcomet 1.35 on Windows 7 (64) and one day i was unable to view any subfolders in the create new task window. It was not a single torrent without subdivisions among the files, as the post-downloaded files were all sorted away in their subfolders, but on every single torrent I am unable to view the subfolders within the download files. I tried updating to 1.37 (I missed the boat on 1.36) but the problem has persisted. I have not altered any settings, and have been unable to find a solution poking around the options myself.

The picture attached illustrates the problem. I have added a red line where there should be a subfolder separating in this case two albums.

post-143915-0-58331400-1406437661.png

Your post is really confusing so I'm not sure if I understand what you are asking but the full path of each file is shown there in the file names, you'll need to expand the column if you want to see the name of all the subfolders.

Allow me to clarify. Beforehand the files would have been organized in the window like this:

Studio Albums

1982 - It's Hard

Songs

2006 - Endless Wire

Songs

So Studio Albums would have been a folder with a checkbox that would select/deselect every folder/file within it.

Each album would then be a folder beneath Studio Albums with its own checkbox.

Now all of the files in the download are listed all in a row as in the first picture. Really the problem this causes it complicates selective downloading, as the files no longer appear in separate folders.