To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

peers and LT seed connected but not downloading

1) What version of BitComet are you using?

Bitcomet 1.37

2) What type of Internet connection do you have (ADSL, etc.)?

ADSL

3) Do you have a modem? Do you use a router? What make and model are each one of them? Have you forwarded your port?

Already forwarded them

5) What version of Windows, Firewall and Antivirus do you use?

Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Firewall and Microsoft security essentials

I been trying to download some torrents and it is quite frustrating since i am getting like only less than 50kbps and in some cases like this i am getting practically almost 0kbps. Ive tried lowering down the amount of task but then it still didnt worked even when i am connected to LT seeds and peers. As you can see from the screenshot i have taken that the file is not dead as other users are able to download the file and seeding the files, its just that i am unable to download from them. Ive even tried leaving it on for like the whole day but then there is basically almost no changes even after like 10hours or so.My connection is 2mbps and should allow me to reach up to the speed of 250kbps. So far i am only able to reach max download speed for newly released files like animes that was released a day before but not for some files even though you can see that there are people seeding and downloading it. Thanks in advance.

post-145664-0-99835300-1408872842.png

I see you answered some of the questions but didn't address the questions related to speed issues, nor provided results of speed test. I also see that you claim your port was forwarded but all your bittorrent connections are "local", that usually means you have a blocked port. What color is the light on your WAN port on the bottom right?

What are you using for your global max upload rate?