To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

cant use bitcomet on my win 8.1 pc

rlk123go

• 2 weeks later...

i don't need the shortcut when it installs one from default i got the new ver, 30 mgs for speed through Charter cable the freakin app wont show up on the desktop when i hit the fin shortcut when opening the app it shows up in the taskbar on a windows 8.1 but not full or half screen i use IE 11 my computer is all up to date with the same hardware when it did show up i have not changed any setting dealing with this app it just quit after the new update! i READ THE READ FIRST AS IT DIDNT GIVE ANY ANSWERS. DONT BE AN a** WHEN SOMEONE ASK FOR A LITTLE HELP! NOW THAT BEING SAID TY FOR ANY HELP YOU OR SOMEBODY CAN GIVE!

i READ THE READ FIRST AS IT DIDNT GIVE ANY ANSWERS.

The READ THIS before posting topic isn't supposed to give any answers, it's designed so members know what info is required to be posted when asking for help.

As for helping you, this is a forum of bitcomet users, none of which are obligated to help you including myself. I generally offer to help anyone who asks, but if you're suggesting I'm being an a** then I'll withdraw and maybe someone else will offer to help you, however be advised if I feel this post is abusive towards anyone here I will close or delete it and restrict or suspect any members involved.

My, my... what has happened to you during the past 11 days, rlk123go ?

You come back to the forums with an imperious attitude, post in an almost undecipherable fashion, completely devoid of punctuation (which only makes it harder to understand), don't provide even the most basic information (no, I'm afraid that "i got the new ver" doesn't cut it)... which, by the way, was the purpose of the READ THIS FIRST part... state that "it just quit after the new update!", but fail to ascertain whether the update was for BitComet or your OS, or whatever-else-you-were-thinking-of-at-the-moment.

And the best and most elegant phrase you leave for the end... "DONT BE AN a** WHEN SOMEONE ASK FOR A LITTLE HELP!"... now that will certainly make the entire community rush over to help you, don't you think?

In my opinion, I strongly urge that you re-read your "request for help" and ponder over the age-old proverb of "You can catch more flies with honey, than you can with vinegar."

Merry Christmas!!