To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Newbee needs help

diver999

Hi, I am new to this forum, but have been using Bitcomet for many years with no problem.

I have Bitcomet 1.37 (64 bit), Firefox browser, broadband connections and windows 7 on one pc and windows 8.1 on another pc.

I purchased a new laptop last month and eventually downloaded bitcomet. When I entered a serach in "thePiratebay" box, after a few minutes I got a message that the PC had timed out. I tried the old PC and got the same message. Know when I put in a serach i get the screen as attached. This appaear to be counting up in seconds. The screen image does not show it, but at the top of the page there is the Bitcomet logo and links to "top rated movies" "transformers" etc.

I went back to my old pc and got exactly the same.

Can anyone help me please

Regards

EricThe Pirate Bay.pdf

There are hundreds of torrent sites, tpb was the default since it's the biggest but you can try any of them, some are listed in bitcomet and there are countless others that aren't. I won't recommend any specific sites you just need to look until you find one you like.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

As previously mentioned the server was fixed after the development team returned from the holiday weekend, but a harddrive error caused another issue. It's back up and running now so lets hope for the best.