To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

no me carga las capturas de pantalla

hola desde hace un par de dias no me cargan las capturas de pantalla

me pone

this program cannot display the webpage

que a pasado???

tengo descargas puestas que antes me salian las fotos.

alguien me puede ayudar por favor muchas gracias!!!!

Hello. Since a couple of days ago, the screenshots don't show up... it tells me "This program cannot display the webpage".

What happened??

I have downloads running that previously showed me the pictures.

Can someone help me please? Thank you very much!!!

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola, Triko.

Cuando tengas alguna pregunta, primero tienes que proporcionar lo que consideramos Esencial y poder incluir la máxima cantidad de información detallada (resultados de pruebas de velocidad, los ajustes que estás usando, qué Tutorial/es has seguido, etc.) posible - cuanta más mejor.

De no ser así, no podemos hacer más que empezar a hacerte las mismas preguntas, una por una (un verdadero calvario, a decir verdad).

Hello, Triko.

Whenever you have a question, you first have to provide what we consider the Essentials and be able to include the maximum amount of detailed information (speed test results, the settings that you're using, which Tutorial/s you have followed, etc.) possible - the more, the better.

If you don't, we can only do nothing more than start to ask you the same questions,one by one (a real ordeal, to be honest).

There have been some issues with the bitcomet servers that provide some of the advanced features like snapshots and others. It was unfortunate timing that these problems happened during an extended chinese holiday so the problems weren't addressed in a timely manner, but hopefully this will be corrected soon.

Han habido algunos problemas con los servidores de BitComet que ofrecen algunas de las características avanzadas, tal y como instantáneas y demás. Es desafortunado que dichos problemas hayan ocurrido durante unas extendidas fiestas chinas y, por tanto, no hayan sido atendidas de forma oportuna pero, esperamos que sean corregidas muy pronto.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)