To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Internal Server Error/ unable to loggin

aryanarad

hi guys ! Today Bitcomet was not able to login. when i logged on my browser , my scores weren't shown and when i clicked on score i received this error:"

Internal Server Error

SoapClient::SoapClient(http://member.bitcom...webservice/wsdl): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 CException

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

"

please i need your help guys i don't want to loose my scores!

post-123439-0-30542900-1430548417.jpg

post-123439-0-40394000-1430548611.jpg

Edited by aryanarad (see edit history)

To everyone concerned about CometID, yes it's down, this happens sometimes with websites just like it does with your personal computer, errors occur and need to be fixed. Large commercial websites like Google and Amazon have many backup servers running and staff on duty 24/7 to fix problems, but BitComet being a free service is maintained by volunteers and it will be fixed as soon as someone on the development team has the time to fix it. I have notified them of the outage and I expect it will be up and running by monday, if not sooner.

In the mean time you can continue to use BitComet, it will still work as good as any other bittorrent client and only some of it's more advanced features like LTseed snapshots, search for mirrors etc will be effected by the outage.

• Like 2

Now that everyone has read The UnUsualSuspect's reply, others can ALSO READ it and I will close this thread.

*topic closed*

• Like 1