To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

recent inability to sign in and get account rankng etc.

internal server error

Scott Hennig

5/02/15

To: support@bitcomet.com

hi,

I cannot sign in to bitcomet. when I try to via web, get this: It's been like this for a number of days now. Can I get a "heads Up" on what is happening? Be glad to help If I can. This is my background.

Thanks. Scott Hennig, "srhennig" shennig@hotmail.com

Not: I am using the 1.38 x64 version and have been using thew 1.37 x64. And am using Windows 10 Enterprise x64 which didn't seem to have any problems with bitcomet.

Internal Server Error

SoapClient::SoapClient(http://member.bitcomet.com/webservice/wsdl): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 CException

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thank you.

im in the same boat you are in.

post-92227-0-85222100-1430656484.png

Well this is getting old!

We need this fixed a.s.a.p. there are other torrent software's and servers out there.

Not only that we can not sign in. I updated to the 1.38 64bit and thought that would solve my problem with the sign in thing.

But no and not only that it crashed and erased all my torrent I was uploading 427 torrents that I had to manually enter one by one!

It took my over 12 hours!!!

So tech people get your act to gather or I'm gone!!!

Edited by Iceviking (see edit history)

We need this fixed a.s.a.p. there are other torrent software's and servers out there.

Not only that we can not sign in. I updated to the 1.38 64bit and thought that would solve my problem with the sign in thing.

But no and not only that it crashed and erased all my torrent I was uploading 427 torrents that I had to manually enter one by one!

If you visited the forum you would have known that this is nothing to worry about. You should also know that even without cometID BitComet will work as good as any other client and it's the only client that offers this optional service and without it BitComet will work exactly like any other torrent client.

• Like 1

@Iceviking,

You would do well to politely ask that something be "fixed/changed/added" rather than outright demand "Fix IT".

You seem to forget that both the development and support of and for BitComet are FREE (all by volunteers), and thus, you (nor anyone else) are NOT entitled to demand anything of anybody.

Perhaps any future posts will show that you just had a minor lapsus and, are, indeed, someone who is well-mannered.

If you prefer, however, you may move on to another client (uTorrent, perhaps) where, I'm sure you will receive all of the same free and friendly support that they provide.

• Like 1