To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Queue Needed

I think Bitcomet needs a Queue System , Like bittorrent and utorrent , bitcomet is better than them and faster but the lack of queue is a problem for me I have to stay awake until 2:00 am to choose the downloads with higher priority and start just them , so I will be glad ifn the next version/update a queue system would be included

You can arrange tasks in the gui and they will download in order, but it may not be a bad idea to add a queuing column as long as it isn't enabled by default since we have so many columns already, but it may make it easier to see the order if you have the tasks sorted by another column.

exactly , so take a look at bittorrent if u will, its queue column is named " # " and it is the only active queue system, now if your application can use queue by any column that is sorted , the only thing it needs is the queue column for the user to see and change the order by sorting the list by the queue itself.

im using the latest version :1.37

im using the latest version :1.37

The latest version is 1.38, released in March 2015

Also, all you have to do is sort the column by name and move the tasks in the order you want them started and they will download in that order.

I have mixed feelings about adding yet another column, but if they do it should be one that's not default because I think it will cause more confusion than anything else, but it may be nice for those members who like to queue their downloads and don't understand how it's done.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I strongly agree and hope you can add another column for number or queue. this is the most important feature needed.

BitComet is the best Client for those who are technical savvy and can overlook the missing columns, but it only takes that small detail to win the hearts of everyone else?

So was this an oversight? Pride? or Stubbornness? because it can not be a technical issue as its done on other not as worthy clients but still get that appreciative affect of the users.

Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated. Regards