To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Hello! Stolen hard drive with launched Bitcomet with a running account.

Saldor

Hello! Stolen hard drive, it was launched BitComet with a running account. Somewhere in your account profile, you can see, to see at least some statistics into it? The same account that on the forum.

We (forum staff) don't have access to your account. I suggest you go to cometID.com and change your password. Other than that there isn't much else you can do, but I think if my computer was stolen the bitcomet account would be the least of my worries.

Good Luck

We (forum staff) don't have access to your account. I suggest you go to cometID.com and change your password. Other than that there isn't much else you can do, but I think if my computer was stolen the bitcomet account would be the least of my worries.

Good Luck

I mean, i want find this hard, some private stat(ip, maybe thief launch windows and bitcomet account save the ip or something else .....)

I mean, i want find this hard, some private stat(ip, maybe thief launch windows and bitcomet account save the ip or something else .....)

We have no way of helping you. There is no way for us to track the IP address used and even if there was it would require things like court orders to force the users ISP to identify who is using it. The only thing I can recommend is to change your password to stop the account from being used.

Sorry we are unable to help.