To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

need help with a blocked listen port

Can anyone help me? How do you unblock a listen port? i am using windows 7 and using a cable modem...went to firewall options and allowed bitcomet and still saying its blocked stil..and I really want to dl stuff. plz respond

This is either a networking or computer issue, not related to bitcomet directly, but we do try to help, but without more info we can't begin to understand where your problem may be. We've provided a topic outlining what basic information is essential to request support for issues like this, we've posted links to this topic all through the forum including in my signature. If you had provided the required info it's possible I may be able to figure out what your problem is. Some are simple, some are far from simple, but until you provide us with more information there isn't much we can do. Also pay attention where you post your topics, this is a support request, not a forum suggestion.

After you read the topic I referenced we'll try to help. Also include as much info as you know about your internet connection. In the meantime you can download, but without an open port the process won't be as efficient as it should.