To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

no me descarga nada

Hola, he cambiado recientemente el pc, y al instalar de nuevo bitcomet no descarga nada, me aparece una cruz roja a la izquierda de cada torrent que quiero descargar.

la versión de bitcomet es la 1.38, tengo ADS 3Mb, Modem Libevox de Orange, Windows 7 con Ese Antivirus8

Deciros que antes tenia Windows Media y no tuve ningún problema

También que he instalado bitcomet en el disco D

Y que al hacer la instalación no crea la carpeta Donwload

Hello.

I've recently changed my computer and, after reinstalling BitComet, it doesn't download anything. A red cross appears to the left of every torrent that I want to download.

BitComet version is 1.38, ADSL 3 Mb, Livebox modem from (ISP) Orange, Windows7 with Eset AV 8.

I also want to mention that previously, I was using Windows Media and didn't have any problems. Also, that I've installed BitComet to my 'D' drive and that when I did the installation, it [didn't/doesn't] create the 'Download' folder.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Investigando y mirando me encuentro con esto en Marcador:

Internal Server Error

DOMDocument::loadXML(): Start tag expected, '<' not found in Entity, line: 1

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

[While] investigating and looking around, I found this on the ['Marker'/Screen?]:

Internal Server Error

DOMDocument::loadXML(): Start tag expected, '<' not found in Entity, line: 1

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)