To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

• 4 months later...

Hey guys......i'm a newbie....and currently i'm downloading a episode which was uploaded way back so atm i'm connected to one seeder and a peer out of 48 but still downloading speed is of 1kb/s...what shall i do...i'm stuck at 80%....i've downloading it from past 4 days although there's always a seeder connected......it's 390mb file.......kindly help.....

Edited by fbtarunblaze070 (see edit history)

Hey guys......i'm a newbie....and currently i'm downloading a episode which was uploaded way back so atm i'm connected to one seeder and a peer out of 48 but still downloading speed is of 1kb/s...what shall i do...i'm stuck at 80%....i've downloading it from past 4 days although there's always a seeder connected......it's 390mb file.......kindly help.....

There may not be much you can do for something old like this, but if there really is a seeder then it should eventually finish. It may be someone that has loads of tasks seeding so is providing next to noting for this one task and it has to make it's way to all the other peers too. Your only option may be to be patient.