To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

ayuda

hola!!! alguien me puede decir por que el progreso de la descarga va lento si la velocidad de mi descarga es rapida? también quiero saber como puedo abrir la pestaña de estadisticas en mi bitcomet muchas gracias adjunto foto..( bajada 1.600 kb)

antes de todo esto tenia problemas con el puerto escucha con mi router.. cambie la configuración de la conexión de mi ordenador a ip estática y seguia igual etc.... el problema era que estaba desactivado el DMZ en el firewall del router....( direccion de ip del host virtual) active DMZ ahora funciona perfecto ... pero el problema ahora es lo antes mencionado

muchas gracias!!

Hello!!!

Can someone tell me why my download's progress appears to be slow, if my download speed is fast?

Also, I'd like to know how I can open the Statistics tab in my BitComet. Thank you very much. (I include screenshot... download 1600 kB.)

Before all of this, I had trouble with my router's listen port. I changed my computer connection's configuration to a static IP and it remained the same. The problem was that the DMZ in the router's firewall was disabled... (virtual host's IP address). I enabled the DMZ and, now, everything works perfectly... but the problem, now, is what I stated at the beginning.

Thank you very much!!

post-77968-0-94183200-1440381295.jpg

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola, tripoide.

Ademas de todo lo que nos has dicho,¿te importa incluir lo "mínimo", por favor? Muchas gracias.

Un saludo. :)

Hello, tripoide.

Besides everything that you've told us, would you mind including the "minimum", please? Thank you very much.

Greetings. :)