To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Mi vip acelerator free trial solo duro un dia

bb35ba

Hola,

podrian ayudarme.

Me hice miembro de bitcomet version 1.40 hace menos de 24 horas y mi vip accelerator free trial me duro apenas aproximadamente 2 horas. Me salio un mesale diciendo que el vip accelerator expiro.

tengo internet adsl 10 megas y una sola PC.

agradezco ayuda.

Hello. could you help me?

I became a member of BitComet version 1.40 less than 24 hours ago and my VIP Accelerator Free Trial only lasted me about 2 hours. I received a message saying that the VIP Acceleration had expired.

I have an ADSL 10 Mb connection and one computer only.

I appreciate help.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hola,

Primero, por favor disculpa la tardancia.

Dices que te habías hecho miembro de BitComet 1.40 hacía menos de 24 horas... ¿Usabas otra versión previamente? Se ser así, ¿cuál? Lo digo porque se necesita tener un mínimo de 40.000 puntos para ser elegible para recibir la Prueba Gratuíta (Free Trial) de VIP. Dicho esto, con un uso normal de BitComet, necesitarías haberlo estando usando durante, por lo menos, 334 días... ¿Tenías dichos puntos acumulados?

Hello,

Fristly, please excuse the tardiness.

You say that you became a member of BitComet 1.40 less than 24 hours ago... Did you use another version previously? If so, which one? I say this because you need to have a minimum of 40,000points in order to be eligible to receive the VIP Free Trial. Having said this, with normal usage of BitComet, you would need to have been using it during, at least, 334 days... Did you have said points accumulated?