To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Torrent download

lande093

I could answer your question fully but it would require several thousand words of typed text because you haven't provided any of the requested info to help narrow it down and furthermore everything I would type has already been made available for you to read. I suggest you start with the links below in my signature and if you don't find your answer reply with all the requested info and I'll point you in the right direction.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

This type of uncompleted download also happens to me several times and after sometimes i realized this error is just because we uncjheck other softawre or program comes with these free software . So if you want to download then please check other softwares or programs to be downlaond along side with your main software.

• 6 months later...

There are many reasons why a torrent may not complete which are listed at wiki.bitcomet.com in our FAQs, in some cases it's your anti-virus blocking one of the pieces of data which is common if your torrent contains software that includes a "patch", "hack tool", or "key generator". These tools are usually detected as threats and unless you setup your anti virus to warn you but not delete, it will continue to delete that piece of data repeatedly over and over again and never reach 100% which isn't a fault of bitcomet, it's user error. Another common reason is other people who downloaded a torrent and make a habit of disabling things like samples of the video, .nfo files, small .txt files or other things they don't want, and as a result they cannot fully seed the torrent and others get stuck at 99.x%. Another possibility is you have a dead torrent and bit comet was able to find the main file from another source, but not able to find the small additional files and in this case if the main file is video or audio, it should play fine even if the torrent doesn't reach 100%. If you confirm that the download completed using LTseed connections rather than bittorrent peers, then try playing the file. 

For more causes I suggest you read the FAQs