To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

BitComet(64bit) 1.40 lags and doesn`t show newly started tasks

Hottabych

Hi,

I`ve noted two problems since using new version 1.40:

1. After installation programs starts lagging, significantly retarded responce to mouse clicks. Reinstalling te programm helps for a week or so. (I have approx 90 tasks running)

2. When starting new task it doesn`t show in the task window. When I restart the task it reports that file already exists. Clos and reopen the programm helps till the next task is being started.

Most of us do not suffer this problem, but if a member has a problem he should make a new topic describing the issue after reading the "READ THIS before posting" topic and including all the details and we can try to figure out what is causing the issue.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I`ve noted two problems since using new version 1.40:

1. After installation programs starts lagging, significantly retarded responce to mouse clicks. Reinstalling te programm helps for a week or so. (I have approx 90 tasks running)

2. When starting new task it doesn`t show in the task window. When I restart the task it reports that file already exists. Clos and reopen the programm helps till the next task is being started.

I used to have that issue, I sorted mine by actually reducing the Download speed, Tasks may be lagging the BitComet window out if your download speed is set to high.

I'm on a fibre optic 50+MB speed, and if I allow Unlimited speed & only one task then it's virtually impossible to select anything at all. So I reduced my download speed & it's fine.

There's no points or prizes for who can download the most running tasks at once, and your up is capped anyway, So slow things down a bit & everything runs just nice & smooth.

Edited by thorgaz (see edit history)