To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

question

djukajlo

so..... no help here?

After years i must uninstall becose: only upload workin good; block all browsers; block all other ports;

Dont ask stupid questions becose i use this and other clients from 1996'

on my side everything is OK

uTorrent work good. Everything work good when I shut down bitcomet. Why This program block me is the Questions!

so..... no help here?

We can only help you if you provide us with details about how you have configured your version of BitComet.

After years i must uninstall becose: only upload workin good; block all browsers; block all other ports;

This strongly suggests that you have NOT configured your client properly

Dont ask stupid questions becose i use this and other clients from 1996'

We NEVER ask stupid questions...and, for the recod, BitComet was not available in 1996.

on my side everything is OK

Obvisously, on your side everything is NOT OK, otherwise your BitComet would work just as well as, for example, uTorrent (better, in fact)

uTorrent work good. Everything work good when I shut down bitcomet. Why This program block me is the Questions!

BitComet cannot block you.

Rather than rant and complain about BitComet, why don't you tell us exactly what steps you have followed to configure your client? As you claim to have a vast history/experience in using this and other torrenting clients for almost 20 years, this should not pose any problems, right??

• Like 2

i use this and other clients from 1996'

Bittorrent protocol didn't exist until 2001 and wasn't in widespread use until a few years later. Bitcomet began in 2003 under the name "simple BT", then the name was changed to BitComet shortly afterwards but it wasn't until 2004-2005 that Bitcomet became one of the major clients

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to add a photo of the Tardis here (but can't work out how to attach it). Perhaps the OP has one and is able to hop through time :rolleyes: ;) :P :D